Sir Winston S Churchill
He was born in eRepublik on Jan 28, 2009 (Day 435). He was one of India's longest-serving citizens after being in India for almost 3 years and having held every position within the Indian Government before moving to the USA on Nov 1, 2011 (Day 1,442)
Noted for his strategic brilliance, he led the Indian Army to incredible victories against Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan and Serbia all of which led to the eventual liberation of all 17 Indian original regions. During his spill in India, Winston was a Commander of Azad Hind Fauj.
Sir Winston S Churchill has been President of India thrice and was the first President of India to do so. Being a successful politician, he has held different positions within the Indian Government during his stay in India.
During his career, he was a member of several political parties:
- India United; elected 3 times as Country President while being a member (2009-2011)
- Azad Hind Fauj (Party); 2 times party president (July - September 2011)
- New-Era; 5 times party president (2012-2013)
- Freemasons; presidential candidate (March 2013)
- New-Era; (probably 2014)
- ; several times party president; elected to Congress (2016-2017)
Sir Winston S Churchill was the editor of the Newspaper, which held many different names usually connected with party/military unit where Winston was serving.