By owning a Rocket Factory you will be able to produce your own rockets that will give you more damage in a battle. The factory as building can be found in the Advanced buildings page at My places, while the production of the rocket is done in the Storage.
In order to produce the rocket each day you will need a certain number of Q1-Q6 weapons as production resources.
Note: You cannot use weapons that are partially used
- The damage will be added only to the battle damage and to the Battle hero and Campaign hero medal
- No rank points are awarded
- The damage is added to the True patriot progress
- The damage is added to the Top Damage
How to make a rocket
In order to start the rocket production, you will have to upgrade the building to level 1.
The upgrade option is locked according to the level you have, like in the table below:
|Level||Unlocks||Cost to Upgrade|
|only the Q1||10 GOLD|
|unlocks the Q2 upgrade||20 GOLD|
|unlocks the Q3 upgrade||50 GOLD|
|unlocks the Q4 upgrade
unlocks the Q5 upgrade
| 100 GOLD|
- You cannot have more than one rocket in your storage, thus if you already have a rocket you need to use it before producing another one.
- For Q4 and Q5 level, you have a new line of production that allows you to build a 50% Damage Booster. Both rocket and damage booster are built at the same time, at a limit of one per day.
- The damage booster is activated the moment you build it and is valid for 5 minutes.
- You can downgrade a Rocket Factory just like you can do with companies and training facilities.