Weapons are used by citizens in the battles. Weapons can more than double the amount of damage made in battles.
There are two main types of weapons: normal and special.
Normal weapons are weapons that can be produced in weapon factories and sold/bought on marketplace.
- Weapon raw material is used to produce weapons.
- If the country owns a region that's connected to capital with aluminum, iron, saltpeter, oil or rubber, every company in that country will get a certain production bonus depending on the type of the resource it has. Rubber provides 30% bonus, saltpeter 25%, oil 20%, aluminum 15% and iron 10%.
If the region does not have a commercial route with the capital, the production bonus is halved. If the country has two or more regions of the same resource, they won't add up (for example, having two rubbers still gives a 30% bonus, not 60%).
The effectiveness of weapons in combat depends on their quality. The higher quality weapons will most often perform much better than lower quality ones.
A weapon's quality level determines two characteristics: durability and firepower:
- Q1: 1 Durability, 20% Firepower
- Q2: 2 Durability, 40% Firepower
- Q3: 3 Durability, 60% Firepower
- Q4: 4 Durability, 80% Firepower
- Q5: 5 Durability, 100% Firepower
- Q6: 6 Durability, 120% Firepower
- Q7: 10 Durability, 200% Firepower
A weapons durability determines how many times it may be reused before having to be disposed of. For example, a Q1 handgun can only be used once, while a single Q7 weapon can be used to attack ten times. On the other hand, a weapon's firepower determines how much damage it can inflict. On the battlefield this translates into how quickly an opponent can be taken down, and how much influence is added to one's side.
There are several special weapons that can be used by soldiers in the ground battles that are acquired in a different way besides normal production in the weapon factories. Most common special weapons are as follow:
|Bazooka: 3 Durability, defeats any enemy with 1 hit, and does 10,000 per hit|
|Rockets (formerly GTG Missiles) have a damage that varies according to the level of the rocket factory:|
|Big bomb (formerly Nuclear bomb). Big bombs are 1 hit promo weapons, that could be used in battle to deal 5,000,000 instant damage.|
|Small bomb (formerly ASM Missile). Small bombs are 1 hit promo weapons, whose damage varies according to the division you are in:
Please note: When advancing divisions, in order to use the bombs from the previous division, all of the new ones will need to be used first.