eRepublik link: http://www.erepublik.com/en/economy/inventory
|Storage (AKA. Unified inventory) is a unique building you can find from My places menu. It's used to store products, raw materials, overtime points, boosters, collectables, and rockets. Every product your company produces will be added to your storage. If your company creates products, the raw materials used to create the products will be taken from your storage.
Tip: You can access your storage with SHIFT+S keyboard shortcut.
The Storage Slots
When you hover over the product in the products row, you will see detailed information about that product. That information contains:
- Product name and it's quality
- It's attributes
- If there are partially used products, that will be mentioned.
Note: Partially used items cannot be sold nor transferred to another citizen.
The Collectables section shows the amount of Bazooka parts and Bazookas you have.
- You can create a bazooka if you have enough parts (one of each) by clicking Assemble all button.
Note: You can only build ALL bazookas, you cannot choose to build only one if you can assemble more than one (e.g. If you can assemble 14 bazookas, you can only assemble 14).
The Rocket section shows the requirements what you need to produce a rocket or a damage booster.
- If you have enough weapons (Q1-Q6) you can create a Rocket by clicking Build Rocket button.
- If you have enough weapons (Q1-Q6) you can create a Damage Booster by clicking Build Damage Booster button.
- After clicking the build button, the number of weapons that was written will be deducted from your storage
- Damage Booster can only be built in the Rocket factory that is on Q4 or Q5 level
- There are limits how many rockets you can build on a daily basis.
Expanding your storage
You can always expand your storage capacity by clicking in the top of the inventory page and choosing Storages to buy normal or large storage.
Selling products from your storage
You can sell your products/raw materials from your storage. To do that you need to fill out the following information:
- Product and its quality (use the drop-down menu to select it)
- Price / unit (the final price with taxes)
- The country you want to sell your products to
The current offers you have will be shown underneath the new offer row. You can remove your offer by pressing the red X button.
- You can only sell products that haven't been used!
- You can also sell products to countries that are fully conquered!
- You can't sell products to countries that are at direct war with your citizenship country!
- You can't sell products to countries that have an embargo with your citizenship country!
- If you want to sell products to different countries, you need to buy licenses OR you can get free licenses if you have bought licenses to your companies before day 1,210.
- In order to sell on the marketplace citizens must have an Adult Title.
Many times the game defaults to a use or behaviour that is not wanted or expected by the player and the player can change it by putting items up for sale. Examples:
- The food consumed is always the highest quality available in the storage. If the citizen wants to use a lower quality of food he can put up for sale the higher quality of food for a very high price and thus the food consumed will be the one the player didn't put up for sale.
- The same for weapons. This also prevents the cases where the citizen by mistake uses weapons.