Sleep is for the weak
Sleep is for the weak, better known as MUFC92 and The Psych0, was a Croatian citizen who spend most of his life in Ireland. He was an active politician whose crown achievement was becoming President on two occasions.
MUFC92 was interested in politics in real life so he got interested in politics in eRepublik also. His first party was Hrvatska Demokratska Stranka where he learned a lot of things and meet people who helped him later. He was unhappy whit unfairness and cheating in eCroatian politics so he decided to create different party, Krug 13, he organised first meetings and he invited first 13 people in his new party when they decided to name new party Krug 13 (Eng. Circle 13).
When he moved to Ireland he automatically joined the Nationalist Party of Ireland, but after some time he decided to create new party - Irish Progressive Party, many experienced players joined and IPP won on their first Congress elections.
- 1 time Minister of Education of Croatia (July 2011)
- Founder and two times Party president for Krug 13 (July and August 2011)
- 3 times Minister of Defense of Ireland (November and December 2011)
- Member of Irish Defence Council (November 2011)
- Founder and several times Party president of the Irish Progressive Party
- 2 time President of Ireland (January and November 2012)
- Congress member of Ireland
MUFC92 started his eLife in MU for juniors in Croatia named Vatreni Gusteri. After he learned all he needed, he joined StormRiders (HDS's paramilitary) where he met some of the people who helped him with his life. After Stormriders MUFC92 joined HOS. He wanted to join HOS since his start with 1st account so this was his eDream. Because of a political misunderstandings he had to leave HOS and he joined 3GB Kune. He was in 3GB for some time when he left Croatia. As soon he arrived in Ireland he became member of Irish Citizen Army where he met his best eFriends. In less then a month he became the Commander of the Irish Army, after he became President of Ireland he came back to his Irish Citizen Army.
- Commander of Irish Army - When he joined Irish Army (regular army of eIreland) there were 5 active members, he done big reorganisation and recruitment and after few weeks Irish Army had 45 strong and active members, that was his major success. Irish Army had glorious history and he succeed in bringing back the old glory.
- 2nd Commander for Irish Citizen Army