Minister of Education
From eRepublik Official Wiki
This page contains elements/concepts/ideas which are NOT part of eRepublik features.
|The Minister of Education was a user-created position often found in either an official or unofficial capacity in the government.|
In October 2012, it became a Political title, an official in-game position. The person for this position is chosen by the Country President.
This position's duty is to teach new players how to play the game. To get help to lead its office, the minister often has a Vice Minister of Education or a team of players.
The Minister's tasks may include writing beginners guides, managing newbies reception programs, and updating any means to learn about the game, like this Wiki,
- Ministerul Educatiei - Romania's Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Interior - Ministry that plays a role similar to the Ministry of Education;
- Ministarstvo obrazovanja RH - Croatian Ministry of Education;
- Secretary of Education - An international version of Minister of Education; first used by Hitoshi Makoto of Japan under the Presidency of Akki;
- Department of Education - USA Department of Education;
- Education in Ireland - Ireland Department of Education;
- Minister of Social Services - Australian version of the Department of Education;
- Ministry of Education of Montenegro - Montenegrins's Ministry of Education
|Minister of Defence||Minister of Finance||Minister of Foreign Affairs||Minister of Education||Other ministerial positions|