From eRepublik Official Wiki
- 1 Austria
- 2 New Zealand
- 3 United Kingdom
- 4 Diplomatic Positions Held
- 5 Party Politics
- 6 Congressional seats
Austrian Politics (February to September)
- Spokesperson for Austria: March 2010 under Hedera
- Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister: March 2010 under bobbySAURON
- Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister: April 2010 under Stoneman
- Spokesperson for Austria: May 2010 under Rangeley
- Minister of Domestic Affairs: June 2010 under Fragreg
- Party president of the Osterreich Independence Party: June 2010
- Minister of Domestic Affairs: July 2010 under Penegrin
- Party president of the Osterreich Independence Party: July 2010
- 28th President of Austria: August 2010
Austrian Politics (November 2010 to present)
- Advisor: November 2010 under N I K A N
- Advisor: November 2010 under Travis James
- Minister of Community and Culture: December 2010 under PrinceOfAustria
Political Positions held
- Media Manager for the Kiwi Social Democrats in October 2010
- Wiki Editor for the Provisional Government of New Zealand in October 2010; he replaced Mikhail Alexander.
- Minister of the Wiki: under Calbe, the first Prime Minister of New Zealand, in November 2010.
- Minister of the Wiki: under Don KronoX, the second Prime Minister of New Zealand in December 2010.
Military Positions held
- Member of the 210 Platoon (Deathwatch Guards) with as the leader.
- Promoted to Lieutenant and became commander of New Zealand Platoon 303 in November 2010
- The New Zealand Army was changed and he was promoted to Branch Officer of the Special Forces by Darkmantle. Darkmantle himself was promoted to leader of the NZDF and Thomas765 became the Branch Commander of the Special Forces.
Political Positions held
- Assistant Wiki Editor in the Ministry of Home Affairs in January 2011
- Member of Parliament in February 2011 for London
Military Positions held
- Flight Lieutenant of the RAF in January 2011 to February 2011
- Group Captain of 1 Squadron in the Army's Royal Air Force from February to March 2011
- Austrian ambassador to Singapore - August 2010
- Austrian ambassador to New Zealand - November and December 2010
- Singapore ambassador to Austria and New Zealand - December 2010
- Austrian ambassador to the United Kingdom - January 2011
- Osterreich Independence Party (also Austrian Independence Party pre-March 2010 and Liberal Party Osterreich pre-June 2010) * The Osterreich Independence Party (OIP) was undoubtedly Thomas765's biggest success. He became a congressman and the president of Austria through the party and also became Party President for two consecutive months. He participated in the Party Presidential elections in June 2010 against someone who appeared to be wanting to takeover the party and he won having received a total of 14 votes, against his opponent's 2 votes. The next month there was no candidate to go against him and so won another month as the party president and successfully led the Osterreich Independence Party in both months to gaining more than a quarter of all congress seats in Austria.
- Kronloyale Union - Thomas765 briefly became a member of the Kronloyale Union (KU) in April and May 2010 after Austria was wiped off the map by Croatia during bobbySAURON's presidency but never had any success.
- Singapore Republican Party - When Thomas765 briefly lived in Singapore, he found residence in Thedark ace's Singapore Republican Party where he was accepted to be a congressional candidate for the party for September 2010. However, he was asked to move back to Austria to participate in Anti-Takeover against Hungarians.
- New Zealand Union Party - Thomas765 was one of the 40 winners of the first New Zealand primary with 26 votes, he was asked to move to Wellington and move to the New Zealand Union Party. In the primaries, he came 7th in Region 4 (Wellington) but came 31st overall.
- Peace 'n' Prosperity Party - Thomas765 moved to the Peace 'n' Prosperity Party in November 2010, volunteering to help Albert Neurath get another vote in the Party Presidential elections. He remained there for the congress elections and became a member of congress, representing the party on the 26th of November 2010.
- Narodowa Demokracja - Thomas joined this party after trying out other parties in the Polish top 5 but he also saw that his friend, magic hereos was once a member of ND, so he joined. He first got involved in the party in the January congress elections, mobile voting for them.
- Nationalgardet - During the month of February, Thomas was asked to come to Austria in order to ATO but as soon as his job was fulfilled by the 21st of the month, he moved to Sweden and was given citizenship. Due to his connections in Sweden, and Valnad, being part of the party and as he admired Scandinavia wholly, he joined Nationalgardet where he was permitted to run for congress in Gotaland.
|Austria||Congress||September 2010||Lower Austria||1||44||OIP||No|
|New Zealand||Congress||October 2010||Wellington||1||88||KSD||No|
|New Zealand||Congress||November 2010||Otago||9||28||PnPP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||December 2010||North East of England||2||52||UKRP||No|
|United Kingdom||Congress||January 2011||East of England||1||58||UKRP||No|
|United Kingdom||Congress||February 2011||London||34||2||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||March 2011||London||16||36||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||April 2011||Yorkshire & Humberside||5||30||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||May 2011||Yorkshire & Humberside||13||7||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||June 2011||London||21||31||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||July 2011||West Midlands||10||10||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||August 2011||West Midlands||-||-||UKRP||Region Lost|
|United Kingdom||Congress||September 2011||North West of England||12||8/9||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||October 2011||West Midlands||4||25||UKRP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||November 2011||London||52||1||TUP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||President||December 2011||United Kingdom||232||1||TUP||Yes|
|United Kingdom||Congress||June 2012||East Midlands||9||25||TUP||Yes|