|Energy and what influences it|
Working in eRepublik is simple, especially as you can work in your companies and for an employeer. For your companies you can work once a day, but for your employeer you can work more than once if you have enough of overtime points.
Finding a job
To work, you can do several things to reach Companies page, and they are:
- Go to My places and choose Companies
- Go to Homepage and click work daily tasks (only available if you didn't worked that day)
On the Companies page you will have several options, including:
- Work overtime
- Start production
If an option has a green button, you can click it and work.
For somebody else
When you have choosen a job in the job market, you will have option Work or Work overtime if you have already worked once. With clicking this options you can gain a salary. You can work more than once for an employeer if you have enough of overtime hours available.
In addition to working for others, you can also work for yourself if you own companies. Simply select your companies and produce in every company with clicking to "Start production". You could work ONLY once a day in EVERY company of yours. When you work in you own production company (Food or Weapon) (as a manager), you need to have enough raw materials to make the products. If you have raw companies too, you could work in each company at the same time, because the raws will be added before you use them for the products. If you don't have enough raw you could buy from the marketplace.
- You will lose 10 Energy working at each company (working overtime can couse more energy lost, read Overtime for more info)
- With every single work in a company you gain 2 experience points.
- You will receive your salary, minus work tax (when you work for others).
What happens after you work?
You will see the final results of your productivity, as well as a message with more detailed information:
- Country productivity (recources)
- Days left to work until the Hard Worker achievement
- Number of days, worked in a row
- Recieved experience points (+2 for each firm)
- Amount of loss energy
- Amount of used employers
- Amount of consumed raw materials
- Amount of consumed food
Why do we work?
Some citizens work for their own individual gain. They get paid a salary and give their bosses materials or products which they may use to make other products, or sell for profit. However, other citizens work towards a larger goal. For example, in military units soldiers may be asked or even required to work for minimum wage. In return, they get regular supplies (such as weapons and food), free of charge. Doing so is often more efficient than soldiers supplying themselves. Some might also only work to gain a Hard Worker medal every 30 days.
- Work tax - Some money is taken out of your paycheck after you work
- Productivity - How much you produce when you work is determined by a few factors
- General manager - More about how to run companies
- Overtime - what is overtime
- Rising:Work - work in the beginning of Rising
- One:Work - work in version1 of the game
- Beta:Employee - work in Beta version of the game