|Energy and what influences it|
To work, you can apply for a job in the job market, then go to My places and press "Work". With this you can gain a salary. In addition to working for others, you can make extra money by working for yourself, in whatever companies you own. You can work by visiting your land, there you could select your companies and produce in every company with clicking to "Start produce".
You could work once a day in every company of yours, and once as an employee. You will lose 10 Energy working at each company. With every single work in a company you could gain 2 experience points which could help you to reach the next level faster. When you work in you own food/weapon company (as a manager), you need to have enough raw materials to make the products. If you have raw companies too, you could work in each company at the same time, because the raws will be added before you use them for the products. If you don't have enough raw you could buy from market.
What happens after you work?
- You will see the final results of your productivity, as well as a message with more detailed information:
- Country productivity (recources)
- Days left to work until the Hard Worker achievement
- Number of days, worked in a row
- Recieved experience points (+2 for each firm)
- Amount of loss energy
- Amount of used employers
- Amount of consumed raw materials
- Amount of consumed food
- You will receive your salary, minus income tax(when you work for others).
- Your Energy will decrease by 10 points for each firm (if worked as manager).
Why do we work?
Some citizens work for their own individual gain. They get paid a salary and give their bosses materials or products which they may use to make other products, or sell for profit. However, other citizens work towards a larger goal. For example, in military units soldiers may be asked or even required to work for minimum wage. In return, they get regular supplies (such as tanks and food), free of charge. Doing so is often more efficient than soldiers supplying themselves. Some might also only work to gain a Hard Worker medal every 30 days.
- Income tax - Some money is taken out of your paycheck after you work
- Productivity - How much you produce when you work is determined by a few factors