What is currency?
Example: Player A has American citizenship. Player B donates 10 GBP to player A, which is automatically transferred to 10 USD.
How to Gather Currency
There are multiple ways to gather the currency:
- Have it donated to you by someone else who has the currency.
- Work in any country and receive the salary which stands for your citizenship currency.
- Exchange gold or currency for it. (Example: Sell 5 Gold for 50 USD (American dollars))
How and Where to Spend Currencies
With local currencies you can:
- Buy food, weapons, and raw materials in the marketplace.
- Buy gold by exchanging on the Monetary market.
- Certain buildings can be added to your places with currency instead of gold.
- Invest it in your company and pay it as salary to your employees.
- Support a resistance war.
Local currencies of the New World
List of currency names of the New World:
|Homepage · Market · Community · Rules · History|
|Company||Worker||Work · Hard worker achievement · Income tax · Job market|
|General manager||Creating a company · Company page · Employee details · Customization level · Import tax (Tariffs) · Export license · My land · Productivity · Storage · VAT|
|Products||Current||Food · Food raw material · Weapon · Weapon raw material · Defense system* · Hospital* · Moving ticket*|
|Historical||Rising: Defense system · Food · Hospital · House · Weapon|
|Raw Materials||Aluminum · Cattle · Diamonds† · Deer · Fish · Fruits · Grain · Iron · Oil · Rubber · Saltpeter · Wood†|
|Currency||Currencies of the New World · Gold · Inflation|
|Politics||Black market trading · Citizen fee· GDP · Minimum wage · Printing money · Taxes · Trade embargoes · Treasury|
|Market||Marketplace · Monetary market · Job market · Companies for sale|
|* Products currently being phased out
† Products or raw materials from V1 (no longer part of the game)