1. The entities that agreed to the contract and, if the entity is not a Citizen, the Citizen that represents that entity.
2. The time validity.
3. The terms agreed.
4. Actions are taken by the owners in case the contract is broken by one of the entities.
5. What actions should be taken by the ADMIN in case the contract is broken by one of the entities.
6. Definition of what is a contract breaching.
1. The hereby contract is written to create a cooperative that will have as members: Gilles Garnier, Psykedelickz.
1.b: Other entities will be able to join the cooperative if all the owners have agreed upon it on this thread.
2. This contract will last theoretically infinitely unless the majority* of the possessors write in this thread: "I hereby want to close this contract".
2.a: The primary member has a veto on the second clause.
3. Only the holders of the Unoriginal inc. organization shall have the password to the organization.
3.a: The profit* shall be divided in half, one half will stay in the organization and the other will be divided into equal parts throughout the members.
3.b: The formula for the distribution of the profit can be changed with the permission of the majority and the primary member.
3.c: If there is an addition to the total number of the possessing entities, the password must be sent to the new member of the organization.
3.d: To withdraw more money than the allocated profit, members must ask permission of other members in this exact thread, if all the majority agrees then the money withdrawal can proceed.
3.e: If the money gained is inferior to the total of the employee salaries at the end of each month, the primary member of the organization has the right to demand a payment equal to the deficit divided by the number of members to each member of Unoriginal inc.
4. The primary member reserves the right to kick out any members of the organization if the majority of them have agreed upon it or if one member did something really inappropriate. (This term can be discussed)
4.a: If a member of the organization refuses to pay the allocated payment accordingly to the rule 3.e of the agreed terms section, the primary member of the organization has the right to kick the corresponding member of Unoriginal inc.
5. If the withdrawal of the money is done without permission of the majority, ADMIN shall, when contacted with all the information needed, proceed to return the money to the Unoriginal inc. organization account.
5.a: According to the terms of 3.e, 4.a, ADMIN shall also return the sum of money that the original member should have given.
5.b: If the organization get stolen by one of the members, the other members can start a trial with the money left in the Unoriginal inc. organization account, if it is proven that the account was stolen, the account of the thief shall automatically resign to any ownership of the organization and all of the actives* inside.
6. If anything that is described here is done by one of the members, the ADMIN shall take all the personal money, companies and items of the offender
and transfer it to the Organization account if there is no more place for items or companies they shall be transferred to the primary member account instead.
6.a: One of the members dies.
6.b: One of the members receives a permanent ban.
6.c: One of the members edits one of his posts (Including all important post)
- Primary member: Other words to represent Gilles Garnier.
- Majority: Fifty (50) percent of the shares plus one (1).
- Profit: Money gained minus the salaries of the employees.
- Actives: Companies held inside of the Organization and the money held inside of the Organization (Any currency).
"With my contract granted power, I shall kick out Citizen November-Kilo from the organization.
For protection, I changed the password.
This contract is now closed."
- ☑ Gilles Garnier Canada
- ☑ Psykedelickz Chile
- ☑ Citizen November-Kilo Singapore
- ☑ Unoriginal inc Chile
✓ This Contract was signed on February XX, 2009.