Forty-Third Philippine Congress
|The Forty-Third Philippine Congress|
The Forty-Third Philippine Congress was the former meeting of the national legislature (Philippine Congress) of the Republic of the Philippines. It was convened after the October 25, 2012 congressional elections, which had replaced the entire membership of the Forty-Second Philippine Congress. Congress members of the Forty-Second Philippine Congress served a term of one month starting from October 26, 2012 until November 25, 2012.
This is the first election that the new rules for congressional elections is used.
|Summary of the September 25, 2012 Philippine Congressional Election results|
|Political Party|| Revolutionary Socialist Party
| Kilusan ng Makabayang Pilipino
| RD Philippines Movements
| Democratic Party for Progress
|Qualified||1.||sinirbaba||1.||Lacon Yan||1.||Capo Karanakov||1.||Kristijanmkd93||1.||Masterbaker|
|2.||Avenger35||2.||kb1992||2.||Albericht Mordant||2.||Kyle Matthew Alcober|
|7.||Ertugrul Cinar||7.||RaymondN||6.||MakEmpire||3.||Makedonec 1992||2.||TZOY|
|8.||leto1||8.||Boy Pick Up||7.||Deathless91||4.||hareden|
|9.||tolgaksk||9.||Al Raposas||8.||mEmO Makedonski||5.||johanne14|
|10.||Sakin Guk||10.||Kosingas01||9.||Flash03||6||Danilo Tomic1|
|15.||Marcial Cachofa||14.||Alexandra Sasha|
|18.||Colonel Yuri Gagarin||17.||kmm225|
Definition of Terms:
- Entered: Number of candidates from a political party who joined the election.
- Gained: Number of seats gained from the previous Congress.
- Held: Number of seats held from the previous Congress.
- Lost: Number of candidates who are not qualified in the election.
- Won: Number of seats won after the election.
|Election Statistics of the August 25, 2012 Philippine Congressional Election results|
|Revolutionary Socialist Party||20||▼ 7||13||14||6||30.00%||▼ 53.85%|
|Kilusan ng Makabayang Pilipino||11||▼ 4||10||5||6||30.00%||▼ 40.00%|
|RD Philippines Movements||17||▼ 6||11||12||5||25.00%||▼ 54.55%|
|Democratic Party for Progress||6||▼ 1||3||4||2||10.00%||▼ 33.33%|
|MAHARLIKA||2||▼ 2||3||1||1||5.00%||▼ 66.67%|
|Total||56||▼ 20||40||36||20||100.00%||▼ 50.00%|
In-game proposals are proposals done in the Administration Area of the Philippines. Every Congressman is entitled to have 2 proposals per term.
|Proposals submitted to the Forty-First Congress of the Philippines|
|Proposal||Date Proposed||Proposal Information||Proposed by||Votes||Outcome||Source|
|Income Tax|| October 27, 2012
|Income tax change from 25% to 10%||BasilanWhiteDevil||9||5|||
|Tax: Weapons|| October 30, 2012
|Import Tax change from 99% to 10%||Kristijanmkd93||10||5|||
|Natural Enemy|| October 31, 2012
|USA as Natural Enemy||afat7979||5||6|||
|Natural Enemy|| November 1, 2012
|Indonesia as Natural Enemy||afat7979||15||3|||
|Donate|| November 1, 2012
|Transfer 100000 PHP from the country accounts to Bank of Philippines||kb1992||7||8|||
|Tax: Grain|| November 2, 2012
|Import Tax change from 99% to 10%||Kristijanmkd93||3||10|||
Forum based proposals
Forum based proposals are proposals that are being debated and approved in the official forum of the Philippines.
- Income tax change from 25% to 10%. Forty-Third Congress of the Philippines. The Government of the Philippines. Retrieved October 29, 2012.
- VAT & Import Taxes: Weapons. Forty-Third Congress of the Philippines. The Government of the Philippines. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- USA has been proposed as Natural Enemy. Forty-Third Congress of the Philippines. The Government of the Philippines. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Indonesia has been proposed as Natural Enemy. Forty-Third Congress of the Philippines. The Government of the Philippines. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- Do you agree to transfer 100000 PHP from the country accounts to Bank of Philippines? Forty-Second Congress of the Philippines. The Government of the Philippines. Retrieved November 8, 2012.
- VAT & Import Taxes: Grain. Forty-Third Congress of the Philippines. The Government of the Philippines. Retrieved November 8, 2012.