GodFatherBear, better known by his original name Michal Lodziana 1, retired himself from the game in 2011.
Birth/Life in the USA
Although Michal made many friends in the USA, he felt ignored by the Government and the military branch which he served under, despite his high level of activity. After living in the USA for 4+ months and simultaneously serving 14 weeks in the USA military, Michal Lodziana 1 decided it was time to try something new.
With the addition of New Zealand, Michal Lodziana 1 saw this as his chance to start a new life. Upon arriving in NZ, Michal Lodziana 1 was immediately greeted by the Provisional Gov. The government granted him access to their forums, and Michal did not ignore them. During his time in NZ, Michal Lodziana 1 was one of the most active members (800+ posts) of the NZ forums. October 8th, 2010 was the date Michal decided to emigrate to New Zealand.
Life in New Zealand
Michal Lodziana 1 enjoyed his time in NZ early on, as the provisional government still had control over the nation. He quickly gained recognition by several prominent politicians, one of them being the future President of NZ, Calbe. Calbe offered Michal a position as "Minister of the Wiki", to which Michal graciously accepted. Michal enjoyed his brief tenure as Minister of Wiki, as it provided him with much valuable experience. However, as soon as his term as Minister of the Wiki had expired (Dec. 5th), everything started to go downhill.
After December 5th, the "Non-PTO" government was in turmoil. Don KronoX, leader of the PTO party Aotearoa had been elected president, and all had seemed lost. With DK as president, the country was officially PTOed. Although Don Kronox himself was not a PTOer, many of his supporters openly admitted their true intentions for NZ. Michal Diligently worked as Secretary of the PnPP, hoping that the situation in NZ would improve. After 3 weeks under complete PTO, Michal Lodziana 1 had had enough.
|“ I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. ”|
Michal Lodziana 1 left New Zealand on Dec. 28th, 2010. With him, a group of 20+ Kiwi's departed the island which Michal had once called home. The group's final destination was Austria, a country safe from PTO at the time. Michal helped Albert Neurath the migration leader, organize and plan the trip. Of his group, Michal Lodziana 1 was the first member to be granted citizenship.
Life in Austria
Michal resigned as secretary of the PnPP on December 31st, 2010. His resignation was optional, however, he believed he would be unable to fulfil the expected duties of Secretary, while a resident of Austria. With his resignation from the PnPP, Michal joined on December 30th, the sole Austrian party at the time - Austrian Unity. His early involvement with the party was merely a courtesy though, as he prepared for the creation of a new center-right or center-left party in Austria.
First Congressional Term/Austrian Minister of Health
Michal was awarded his first congressional medal on January 26th, 2011. This Medal brought him great joy, as it allowed him to vote against various proposals, which were not in Austria's best interest. After earning the title of a congressman, he immediately donated 3 GOLD to the Austrian Bank. While Michal's shiny new medal empowered him to vote on new law proposals, his duties as Minister of Health were even more important. Under president JaFe, Michal Lodziana 1 served as Minister of Health, alongside partner, OEBernd. His most important projects include helping create the "10th Austrian opinion poll" , and the "Austrian Citizen Quiz". Michal came up with more than 60% of the questions on the Austrian Citizen quiz, and designed the entire English-Version of the quiz himself. as well designed and typed the German-version of the quiz. The citizen quiz was created, as Michal felt it would help educate Austria's Veterans and New-Players alike. On top of these projects, Michal provided food to the citizens who requested aid from the government, and managed the government org Austrian Mentor Program.
- American Ambassador to Israel from Aug. 6th 2010 to Sept. 28th 2010 Appointed by kmbasketball3
- Chosen Minister of Fun under Appointed Aug. 4th
- Member of the Model Congress Start of the Term: Feb. 3rd, 2011
- Model Congress Deputy Speaker of the House Start of the Term: Feb. 21st, 2010
- Wiki Editor for the Provisional Government of New Zealand in October 2010
- Minister of the Wiki: under Calbe, the first president of New Zealand, in November 2010
- Secretary of the Peace 'n' Prosperity Party, under Albert Neurath; appointed Nov. 25th - resigned Dec. 31st
- Chosen Minister of Citizen Aid, under Fionia; appointed Dec. 1st
- Austrian ambassador to New Zealand; Appointed Jan. 2nd 
- Deputy Embassy Director under Albert Neurath; Appointed Jan. 8th
- Austrian ambassador to Canada; Appointed Jan. 10th by Albert Neurath
- Austrian ambassador to Israel; Appointed Jan. 15th by Albert Neurath
- Congressman of Austria elected Jan. 26th, 2011
- Minister of Health, under President JaFe; Feb. 6th - March 6th, 2011
- Congressman of Austria elected on Feb. 26th, 2011
- Minister of Community/Communication, under President Vreath; March 6th, 2011- April 5th
- Party president of the "Austrian Coalition of Brothers" elected March 26th, 2011
- Congressman of Austria elected on March 26th, 2011
- Social Director of Austria under President Albert Neurath; April 6th, 2011[
- Vice party president of the Austrian Coalition of Patriots appointed in April 2011
- Foreign Policy Advisor, under President AliasSun; appointed May 6th, 2011
- First Austrian Speaker of the Parliament; appointed May 11th, 2011.
- Vice President of Austria under president Rangeley; June 6th, 2011
- TC Trainee June 2010- Graduated with Honors July 2nd, 2010 (Platoon Ninjas)
- TC Private July 3rd- September 24th, 2010 (Platoon Ninjas)
- NG Private September 25th- October 7th, 2010
- NZ private October 10th, - November 6th, 2010 (Platoon Blacksheep) Served under future first president of NZ, Calbe
- Member of the Austrian Armed Forces. Joined April 4th, 2011
Michal Lodziana 1 was a press director of the newspaper Salvation Times, before death renamed to atsaadwds.
Parody articles were a speciality of Michal's in the United States; they alone helped Michal gain a large portion of subscriptions to his newspaper, Salvation Times (450+ subscriptions!)
Most Popular Articles
Michal Lodziana 1's first religion he claimed to follow was the bandwagon religion, Dioism. Although he was technically a follower, Michal was not very involved.