This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
|Careers in the New World|
Experience Points (or EP, or XP) represent the knowledge level that a citizen reached in eRepublik. Experience points will help you unlock features within eRepublik, such as fighting in wars or running for elections. If you don't have the necessary amount of EP to use a feature, you will receive a message to inform you how many more EP you need and how you could obtain them and unlock features.
You can easily reach level 2 by obtaining 6 experience points from the start:
- by getting your first job (5 EP);
- by working (1 EP);
Just 4 more experience points and you will advance to level 3:
- by training (2 EP);
- by uploading your first avatar (2 EP).
You can easily receive 3 experience points every day with just a few clicks
- 1 experience point is received every time you work;
- 2 experience points every time you train.
Additionally, you will receive EP for your economic, military and political activity.
- Military – You receive 2 EP for every fight you take part in.
- Economy – You receive 5 EP for every quality upgrade in a company of your own.
- Politics – You receive 1 EP for every vote you express, 20 EP for winning a party or congress election and 50 EP for being elected country President.
Also, if you were invited by a citizen, when you reach level 6, a Treasure map will be given to him as well, and they will receive 10% of the Treasure Map that they recerive. They will also receive 10% of the Treasure Map that you receive from level 16 and above.
If your citizen is level Wellness packs per eRepublik Day.or above, you can purchase 40
Before Day 912, it was also possible to gain instant access to all features in eRepublik by purchasing the One:Unlock features package.
Note that this package unlocks eRepublik features and does not improve directly your citizen's experience points.
Levels, Features & Benefits