This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
|Wellness and what influences it|
How do you join a fight?
You will be able to access the "Fight" (join attackers or defenders) button only if:
- you are a citizen of the country that owns the region, you are a citizen of the country which attacks the region, or you are a citizen of an ally of either countries involved in the Battle if MPPs have been activated;
- your strength is more than 0;
- your wellness is more than or equal to 40;
- you, as an attacker, don't have in your country regions under attack by other countries;
- you have at least 10 Experience Points.
If all five conditions apply, you will start the fight.
What happens when you join a fight?
You lose 10 Wellness points for fighting.
You receive 2 experience points.
You lose a weapon of the ones with highest quality from your inventory (if you have any).
You do damage based on this formula, which includes: your strength, wellness, military rank, and weapon.
How does fighting work?
Every region has a “wall”. Every time you do damage, a number of points equal to the damage you did from that region's “wall” is subtracted/added (depending if you are an attacker or defender). The way the outcome of a battle is determined is described here.
What is the hospital for?
After you fight for the first time in a day, on this page you will have a button named "Hospital" that will direct you to the region page. Using a hospital increases your health by up to 10 * Q, where Q is the quality of the hospital. Next to the hospital, there should be a button labeled "Heal". You can access the hospital only if all these conditions apply:
- You have fought in a battle that day.
- You did not already go to the Hospital that day.
- You have under 100 health.
- The region which you currently reside in has a hospital.
You will then receive wellness equal only to the amount lost on the battlefield.