- May 6, 2008 - became Citizen of Romania
- May 2008 :
- joined EUniunea Gamerilor Democrati
- found job at Hurricane Proof Roofs, later known as Imperial Housing
- changes party from EUniunea Gamerilor Democrati to eRomanian Democratic Party
- expressed a wish to become congressman
- bought shares at Hurricane Proof Roofs, renamed later to Imperial Housing
- June 2, 2008 - became Congress member of Romania thanks to eRomanian Democratic Party
- June 2008 :
- Regrets the decision to become congressman, because he can not leave the country and fight in wars
- buys more shares at Hurricane Proof Roofs, company which joined with 4 other companies, creating Imperial Housing, the biggest housing company in Romania, with companies in all 4 quality levels
- July 2008 :
- Becomes partner in the eBancPost bank
- Starts solo fighting in the Second Sweden-Germany War
- Joines FAR (Romanian Paratroopers)
- Fights with FAR in the Balkan Wars spending most of his hard-earned money, more then 30 gold
- Feels the call to arms, and decides that he wants to be an elite soldier
- August 2008:
- Takes back his funds from eBancPost
- Goes on the honeymoon in Canada
- Is co-founder of Slovenian Holding, manager of Infinity Foods
- Returns towards the end of the month in Romania, in order to take part in World War I
- September 2008:
- Fights in World War I until the war is paused by the admins
- Joines eRomania Unita party
- Starts preparing for v1, gathering gold for some raw materials companies
- Starts the betting agency Infinity Bets
- Guesses the date when V1 will be released
- Moves to Bulgaria for shopping
- October 2008:
- Returns to Romania
- Becomes V1 tester
- Prepares for v1
- V1 is released !
- Creates the South Africa Union organisation , manager of Infinity Diamonds
- Starts working in the land domain in the company Infinity Diamonds
- Creates the Infinity Gifts and Infinity Cereals companies, managed by Infinity Bets organisation
- To become company manager
- To become congressman
- To fight for Romania
- To be an elite soldier
- To be an active eRepublik citizen
To accomplish :
- To become party president
- To become congressman, again
- To help Romanians
Projects & Actions
All about the projects he's taken part in!
He owned for about a month around 20% of the bank eBancPost, approximately 45 gold.
Started Infinity Foods with 2 friends (spiderboy193) with an initial investment of 70 GOLD. This initial investment grew to 105. It became the largest company in Slovenia. The company had a stock of over 3300 q1 food and 2 export licenses to Czech Republic and United Kingdom. The shares were:and
- Infinity13 - 50% - Manager, Shareholder
- spiderboy193 - 25% - Shareholder
- Andip - 25% - Shareholder
Once v1 was out first raw materials company HAD to produce Diamonds. This was how the company was started. Export license to Romania was purchased! It started working here to produce the rare raw materials.
Grain company in Romania. Managed by Infinity Bets organisation.
Gifts company in Romania. Managed by Infinity Bets organisation.
All the Wars in which Infinity13 fought
The first war he took part in. He was there as a freelancer, fighting for Sweden. He only fought 3 or 4 fights.
He fought for Romania against Hungary and had most of his victories in this war! They managed to defeat PEACE against all odds & bugs! He spent over 40 gold from my pocket to fight the Hungarians (or better said the Italians, because they were the ones with most wins!)
Infinity13 was co-founder of the project eOrfelinatul along with dani36, created to help the poor citizens of Romania to buy their own home. They only managed to offer money for houses to 2 or 3 users, because unfortunately the SO was somehow hacked and all the money they raised was gone. Even the admin had no explanation as to where or how the money disappeared.
eHospital (also known as eBunica) was founded by Seductiv and Infinity13. Its purpose was to offer wellness to those who needed it cheaper compared to the market of gifts (the SO was not used for this purpose during wars so that that they wouldn`t be accused of trying to profit from the war to make money!). They offered more then 1200 wellness in total. The other use eHospital had was during World War I when it raised money to help the military organisations defeat Hungary. They raised a total of 43.51 gold !
Infinity13 hunted multi-accounts and reported them to admins!
He messaged & commented on the articles considered spam, informing the users (usually new users) that it was forbidden to write spam articles.
He wrote a few interesting articles during his life, but most of them were lost because he had to abandon newspaper when he changed the country! The only article that has survived from Beta is .
- Constructions 6.11
- Manufacturing 2.9
- Land 2.4
- Married to
- Member of
- Owner of Ziar13 newspaper
- Member of
- Former member of:
- Rank: Legend