Pasta93 is Croatian soldier and politician. He was also one of the mentors during the project Mentor, one of the project done by Ministarstvo obrazovanja RH (Croatian Ministry of Education), where he was responsible to help newcomers.
Pasta 93 is currently a soldier in. However, his military history is rich, and it includes:
- Commander of BSD (Bojna za specijalna djelovanja)
- Commander of 3. gardijska brigada KUNE
- First Commander of 8. GB Orlovi
- Second Commander of FAP (Forca Armadas Portuguesas)
- Soldier in 73. GB (Kume)
- Soldier in Hrvatska Vojska (after reorganization of Croatian military)
Pasta93 is a loyal party member of Ekipa za bolju eHrvatsku. For the first time he was elected in Congress in November 2009. Although not nationally active, he was elected multiple times as party president. Briefly he was also a member of Savez Komunista eHrvatske.
Pasta93 owns the newspaper.