|I, JerryGFL, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, hereby appoint Stan Wephen, Member of the Order of the British eRepublik Empire, as conferred by the United Kingdom Honours Committee.|
Stan Wephen (People's Communist Party president, Congress member, London Councillor, Minister for Education) was a citizen of the UK and a leading figure within the PCP. Stan was the President of Unite the Union.
After joining the game at the invitation of a friend, Stan Wephen became immersed in the New World. He started a small newspaper called The Spartacus League.
One week after joining the New World, Stan Wephen joined the London Council, at the time headed by Piperbunny. During this time, Stan Wephen also became the first 'PCP Secretary', a role created by himself to help PCP members into becoming fully active. A month later, Stan Wephen became a congressman for the PCP. In the August Local Election, following Piperbunny's standing down as mayor of London, Stan Wephen won the election and became mayor of London. Following the September Party Elections, Stan Wephen became 'PCP Secretary of Internal Affairs', a build upon the previous 'PCP Secretary' role.
In Game Roles
- London Councillor: May 08
- Congressman: June 08
- PCP Secretary: June 08 - September 08
- Head of London Council: August 08 -
- Mayor of London: August 08 - September 08
- Head of Transport for London: August 08 - September 08
- PCP Secretary of Internal Affairs: September 08 -
- Food Trade Union Leader(temporary): August 08 -
- Gift Trade Union Leader(temporary): August 08 -
- Moving Trade Union Leader(temporary): August 08 -
- Housing Trade Union Leader(temporary): August 08 -
- Weapons Trade Union Leader(temporary): August 08 -
- Hospital Trade Union Leader(temporary): August 08 -
- Chief Editor of 'The Spartacus League': May 08 - present
- Chief Editor of 'The National Newspaper Association': September 08 - October 08
- Minister of Education: September 08 - December 08
- Under-minister of Education: December 08 - January 08
- Party president of the People's Communist Party: October 08 - February 09
- President of 'Unite the Union': December 08 - January 09
London manifesto November 08
I should be the congressman for London, because I have shown consistently how dedicated I am to this great city. I was a mayor for a term in London, and have been on the London Council for nearly half a year. I have been in congress for 4 months, and am currently the Minister of Education.
Still, it's all well and good to talk about past experience, but what's more vital is talking about the future. I think I can bring a future to London, a vision for it. The population of London is 911! Extremely crowded, compared to other regions such as the East Midlands, with a population of just 130. That is why I want to work closely with the Transport for London, a scheme I set up during my term as mayor, to move people out of London and into regions where they can enjoy a smaller, friendlier community.
I also feel there has been a decline in community spirit in recent months - 3 or 4 months ago, there were competitions, challenges, a whole community built around where you lived, and it was friendly. I want to restore that spirit, through reintroducing competitions, through encouraging people to join the London forum, and through encouraging people to just chat to one another every now and them. Nothing makes friends faster than just talking.