|I, Deathtoll32, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, hereby appoint widdows9000, Member of the Order of the British eRepublik Empire, as conferred by the United Kingdom Honours Committee.|
|I, Field Marshal Tom Morgan, Chief of Defence Staff, hereby award Widdows9000 the Victoria Cross as conferred by the United Kingdom Military Honours Committee.|
- He started to play eRepublik on 23rd January 2008 (Day 64)
- He was fighting for TEDEN & allies.
He later went on to become a Co-Director of UK., the group ownership of companies by members of the People's Communist Party. Its main goals are to provide the citizens of the UK with products at decent costs. He managed Sohir's Health Packs, and as Co-Director of the People's Initiative was a part of the (at the time) largest business cooperative in the
He has since removed himself from directly managing companies, and was a full time Paratrooper in the United Kingdom.
When KIA Sneak was elected President, he was made the Minister of Defence in the UK and served 4 terms in that position, he has also served 4 terms in Congress. At one point he was also the Party President of the People's Communist Party. He was a three term Mayor in Norwich, before he was unable to run in the last elections due to being the Party President.
Widdows ran for Presidency in October of 2008 in the UK, where he lost by a narrow 5 vote margin to newcomer Rayf Drayson. After the elections, he continued to serve as the Minister of Defence before resigning midway through his term and moving to the newly freed Australia. Within a month of arriving he was party president of the Australian Independence Movement, he went on to become a two term congressman, a two term Minister for Social Services and he also had one term as the Minister of Defence. After his time in Australia he had a short stint in Canada during the invasion before returning home to the UK.
Later, Widdows has been embroiled in a political controversy that has led to the retraction of his Lordship, he was found guilty of passing information on an attempted PTO off Finland to the Finnish president. Information of Widds' activities was not made public until he challenged Hassan Pesaran, the president of the time, to put up or shut up. The public exposure of Widds' led to a unanimous vote to repeal his Lordship.
Widdows also ran for president after Scipio The Great was unable to run, he came third to GLaDOS and Necrosis after some outrage at him running so soon after being found guilty of spying. He was a proud member of the new Free Democratic Party.
Once he moved to Australia, Widds joined the Australian Military Party.
Perhaps though his most prestigious awards, and the ones he is most proud of, are his 3 BOBLO awards, forget the MBE and the Victoria Cross, his award of Quitter of the Year, Return of the Year and Emigrant of the Year will forever be with him.
During his career he served in many different offices on the national level:
- Congress member for Northern Territory (February 2009)
- Minister of Social Services (March 06, 2009 - April 06, 2009)
- Deputy Prime Minister of Australia (April 06, 2009 - May 06, 2009)
- Minister of Defence of Australia (April 06, 2009 - May 06, 2009)
- Prime Minister of Australia (June 2010)
- Deputy Minister of Defence of Australia (March 06, 2010 - April 06, 2010)
- Australian Independent (Summer 2010), elected Prime Minister of Australia
- He was a member of People's Communist Party (Summer 2009 - 2010), candidate for UK Prime Minister (finished 3rd)
- Australian Military Party
- Free Democratic Party
- Australian Communist Party (January 2009 - Summer 2009), elected in Congress 1x
- Australian United Party (November 2008 - January 2009), elected party president in November 2008
- He was a member of People's Communist Party (July 2008 - October 2008), elected party president in September 2008)
- He was a member of The_Unity_Party (until July 2008)
Widdows was first introduced in the military as one of the three original platoon leaders of the Paratroopers, which is the United Kingdom's mobile fighting force. He quickly rose through the ranks with his sharp decision making and willingness to get his hands dirty. He has led units on three continents, including Sweden and the United States of America.
- He was a member of
- He was a captain of 1st Regiment in Turkish military unit
- He was a proud member of The Special Forces
- He was a member of TEDEN Army.
- He is one of the first 40 Field Marshals of Australia.
- He was a member of DropBears
Medals and Ribbons
- Special Forces Service Medal
- Belgian Unification Campaign Medal (Belgium-United Kingdom War)
- North American Campaign Medal (USA-Canada War)
- Australasian Campaign Medal (Indonesia-Australia War)
- Alpine Campaign Medal (France-Switzerland War)
- Eastern European Campaign Medal (Germany-Poland War)
- African Campaign Medal (Indonesia-South Africa War)
- Southern Scandinavian Campaign Medal (Second Sweden-Germany War)
- Central European Campaign Medal (World War I)
- French Toast Campaign Medal (ATLANTIS Invasion of France)
- Turkish Resistance Campaign Medal (Greek & Israeli Independence War)
- North Atlantic Campaign Medal (Great War of 2009)
- Nordic Campaign Medal (Invasion of Norway/Conflict with Sweden)