eRepublik Official Wiki:Wiki Administration/User:Daniel Dimow
I am nominating myself, since I think no one will bother himself to write a wall of text, just to nominate another user, instead of himself. I think I am active enough so that I can handle the tasks that are given, and I'm good at working in a team. With the current staff that is, I think there is no place for a mistake to make, they are really warm people, and I appreciate that. Could Picasso draw and cry at the same time? Actually I don't know since I haven't had the chance to know him, but I'm sure that happiness plays a big role in the art. I don't know what exactly should I say, but If I knew, I'd say it. So, please ask me some questions, so that.. my candidature looks more properly inserted.
Here goes nothing, you can ask anything you what , I'll be glad to answer. Please answer these questions:
- What is/are your greatest achievement/s in the Wiki?
- If you are a wide range contributor or a certain areas oriented contributor and why;
- Your past in the Wiki (if you received blocks, warnings or complaints from other contributors).
- I haven't received any blocks on the wiki, complaints or warnings.I won't receive in the future too!
- I was more of a certain areas orientated , in the beginning, since I was just a newbie towards the wiki functions with a good English. Now I can say I'm more of a wide range contributor , since I try to help wherever and with whatever I can.I hope to expand this range even more :)
- My greatest achievement would be to get to know so many kind people , and get closer to AgentChieftain , since I'm a fan of his work. My 2nd achievement would be the on-going project of mines , that has no name , and it's a secret, trying to revive the wiki and to waken up its community.Soon I will release a glorious article , to gather more wikerepublikanians:)
- What is your stance on determining if a page is valid for inclusion in the wiki? (relevance, neutrality, completeness)?
- Do you have any pages that you have started that have notices on them?
- How do you feel about the sometimes tedious tasks involved? Like patrolling recent changes?
- I think that, first of all, it must be eRepublik related somehow, its the wiki eRepublik site we are talking about (I think that goes for relevance), and not a wiki about Southpark, for example. It can be full of information, but not neutral. I place both neutrality and completeness on one level.
- No, I have not. I put notices myself, when a page (usually from my sandbox) needs to be deleted.
- I do it from time to time, it helps a lot actually.
Voice your opinion
VOX POPULI - Enough said
- +1 - You are doing great!:) --> deskokd 14:49, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
If you like me, my work, art and how I participate in the community , vote for me:)
- +1 - You are a general contributor and you already spend time guiding people and doing more maintenance tasks. --QJ Lincoln Talk To Me 14:32, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- +1 - You're a good editor. -- sampo555 | Talk to me! 15:59, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
Not in favor
There is none , whom perfect is. Therefore is this section! Dislike me, my work or something else , that includes me? Post here!
- 0 - His contributions look promising, but I'm not convinced about his neutrality/seriousness. An example: his citizen page is both biased and fictional (AND has NO tags). Basically, some of his contributions are an argument that he is serious fellow on whom you can count on to improve the Wiki and bring it to certain standards; but the others indicate that he's doing this Wiki thing just for the lulz. Just saying... --Belea2008 17:04, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- 0 - DD is a great guy, but as Belea pointed out, sometimes is not serious enough. And sysop has to be serious in 98 % of cases... But, on the other hand he has done a lot for Bulgarian articles, so I am undecided. :/ --AndyCro Click here to talk with me baby! ;) 11:42, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
- 0 - done a lot of great work, but this lack of seriousness worries me. -- Grzechooo drop a line 11:57, 22 June 2010 (UTC)