Difference between revisions of "One:Damage formula"
Revision as of 03:42, 11 August 2010
This page has been saved as historical information from V1.
D = Q × R × S × W × 2
- D: the soldier's damage
- Q: the One:Quality of the soldier's weapon factor:
- If the soldier has a weapon, then Q = 1 + (Quality ÷ 5)
- If the soldier has no weapon, then Q = 1⁄2
- R: the soldier's rank factor (1 + (Rank ÷ 5))
- S: the soldier's One:Strength
- W: the soldier's wellness factor (W = 1 + [Wellness - 25] ÷ 100)
- Kavrocks Quick Battle Damage Calculator
- Instant Battle Damage Calculator
- CCCP group Battle Damage Calculator