History of New Zealand/Timeline
From eRepublik Official Wiki
on the map
The History of New Zealand began on Day 1051 or the 6th of October 2010.
- Day 1051 - 6th October 2010
- Day 1058 - 13th October 2010
- The population of New Zealand reaches 300 with an increase of 200 within 7 days.
- Day 1059 - 14th October 2010
- Day 1064 - 19th October 2010
- The population of New Zealand reaches 500.
- Day 1070 - 25th October 2010
- The population of New Zealand peaks at 792 while slowly declining after the congress elections.
- 19 Serbians and 19 Provisional Government candidates make it into the country's first congress, while two unknowns have the fate of the country in their hands.
- Day 1082 - 6th November 2010
- Day 1091 - 15th November 2010
- Day 1096 - 20th November 2010
- Day 1101 - 25th November 2010
- Day 1111 - 5th December 2010
- Day 1115 - 9th December 2010
- Day 1124 - 18th December 2010
- A MPP with Republic of Macedonia (FYROM) is signed. United Macedonia, president of Macedonia, proposed the alliance.
- Day 1131 - 25th December 2010
- Day 1134 - 28th December 2010
- New Zealand's congress signs an MPP with Slovenia. This MPP is supposed to allow New Zealand to help them in their war against Italy. MPP was proposed by New Zealand's President, Don KronoX.
- Day 1142 - 5th January 2011
- kurojca, from the party Aotearoa, is elected as the third president of New Zealand with 194 votes, almost a 60% of the total number of votes. It is the third month in a row that Aotearoa wins the elections. (PnPP) is second with 104 votes (32%). Bass Junkie (KSD) finishes third with 26 votes (8%), after the annulation of 33 votes. 
- Day 1155 - 18th January 2011
- Day 1156 - 19th January 2011
- Day 1557 - 20th January 2011
- Day 1662 - 25th January 2011
- Congressional elections are held in New Zealand. Aotearoa manages to get 28 seats (70%), being the largest party by far.