Asgard was founded by Sweden and Finland with the aim to strengthen the Nordic brotherhood and to give the fate of the nations in Asgard into their own hands. Norway took part in the early discussions and plans of creating a local Northern Alliance but decided not to go through with it and instead stayed with their alliance at the time EDEN.
- In August 22, 2012 (Day 1737 of the New World) Presidents of Sweden and Finland signed the Charter of Asgard, officially creating the alliance.
- In January 15, 2013 (Day 1883 of the New World) Canada were granted trial membership status.
- In February 11, 2013 (Day 1910 of the New World) Norway were granted trial membership status.
- In March 20, 2013 (Day 1947 of the New World) Canada were granted full membership status.
- In April 21, 2013 (Day 1979 of the New World) Norway were granted full membership status.
- In August 26, 2013 (Day 2106 of the New World), Canada officially left Asgard.
None at the moment.
- Asgard is ruled by Asgard Headquarters (HQ), which is comprised of the Supreme Commander, Military Commander and representatives from each nation of Asgard which are as follows:
- Country President
- Minister of Defence
- Three people appointed by each Country President (CP) from their respective nation.