The Comintern was an association of far-left oriented parties and organizations around the eWorld, created to help the development of socialism in all the countries. Currently, there is no chariman. Its paramilitary wing was the Red Army and its forum is located at the Comintern Forum.
Currently, there are 13 official member parties of the Comintern who have been approved.
- Australia - Australian Communist Party
- Belgium - Belgian Communist Party
- Belarus - C B A
- Croatia - Savez Komunista eHrvatske
- Cyprus - Communist Party of Cyprus
- France - Koinmunauté Unie Libertaire
- Germany - Kommunistische Partei eD
- Greece - Communist Party of e-Greece
- Italy- Partito Comunista Eitaliano
- Spain - Partido Comunista de eEspana
- Sweden - Arbetarepartiet MSAP
- Switzerland - Swiss Socialist Society
- USA - Socialist Freedom Party
- Austria - Austrian Communist Party
- Austria - Austrian Socialist Movement
|Monsieur Guillontine||September 2011 - October 2011||Belgium||Belgian Communist Party|
|Mark Valshannar||October 2011 - November 2011||USA||Socialist Freedom Party|
|Fhaemita Malodorous||November 2011 - December 2011||USA||Independent/No Party|
|Monsieur Guillontine||December 2011 - January 2012||Switzerland||Swiss Socialist Society|
|Fhaemita Malodorous||January 2012 - February 2012||USA||Independent/No Party|
Comintern's Red Army
The Comintern's Red Army is a collaborative military effort of militias associated with the Comintern Military Committee.
In January 26, 2012, after a long period of inactivity, the last General-Secretary of Comintern Fhaemita Malodorous, announced the dissolution of the Organization. In June 2013 the Comintern was resurrected for a second time and lasted for about 3 years before ultimately being disbanded.