It is believed that Jeanlouis started political career in UK Reform Party. On day 975 (Jul 22, 2010) Jeanlouis published for Congress candidacy. Unfortunately, he was not successful.
During a short stay in New Zealand, Jeanluis was a member of the Peace 'n' Prosperity Party where he was elected to serve one term as Congress member (November 2010). End of December 2010, Jeanlouis migrated to Austria.
In Austria, Jeanluis started the political career for real, serving as an Ambassador to several countries, being several times Minister and getting elected 8 times as Congress member and two times as the President of Austria. During stay in Austria, Jeanluis was a member of Austrian Independence Party (Osterreich Independence Party) and Republican Party of Osterreich.
- Congressman of the 2nd New Zealand parliament: November-December 2010
- Austrian Ambassador to France: December 2010 - October 2011
- Austrian Ambassador to Netherlands: April 2011 - October 2011
- Austrian Ambassador to United Kingdom: May 2011 - October 2011
- Austrian Ambassador to Belgium: April 2011 - October 2011
- Austrian Ambassador to Switzerland: August 2011 - October 2011
- Austrian Assistant Director of Embassies: December 2010 - April 2011
- Austrian Director of Embassies: April 2011 - October 2011
- Austrian Minister of Information: September 2011 - October 2011
- Austrian Vice-Minister of Community: November 2011-December 2011
- Austrian Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs: January 2013 - March 2013, June 2013 - July 2013
- Austrian Minister of Foreign Affairs: March 2013 - April 2013
- Austrian Vice Minister of Defense: June 2013 - July 2013
- Austrian Vice Minister of Education: May 2014 - June 2014
- Congressman of Austria: January-February 2011, April-May 2011, August-September 2011, October-November 2011, May-June 2013, July-August 2013
- Federal President of Austria: June - August 2014
Jeanlouis was a soldier in Armed Forces of Austria.