Life as a South African in occupied territory was difficult, so StanEslah began working and as soon as he could afford a moving ticket, he moved to Limpopo, South Africa where he started ALMO Inc a group of companies consisting of a Mining company, a Grain company, a Q3 food company and a Q3 Weapons company.
This was a volatile time for South Africa as the majority of the country was occupied by Brazil and the government was in disarray. StanEslah wanted to make a difference and so he joined the Independent Alternative party whose presidential candidate Grimstone was elected as president of South Africa in January 2011 elections.
President Grimstone began negotiations with Brazil and managed to secure some of South Africa’s lost territories and it was at this time that StanEslah ran for congress and was elected as congress member for the Independent Alternative - Limpopo - South Africa. (Jan/Feb 2011)
On Day 1262, StanEslah resigned from Congress in South Africa
Stan Received forum awards in June 2011 for Citizen of the month, Employer of the month and Soldier of the Month.
Deciding to build his military career, StanEslah formed the ARMMD military unit, the unit was a success and soon grew in size an popularity.
Leaving ARMMD in the capable hands of Kostyav, StanEslah joined ASSAGAI, an elite branch of the SADF operating in Brazil which is where StanEslah relocated in order to take advantage of the country's natural resources and to produce large numbers of high quality food and weapons.
In April 2012 he moved back to eSA and took over RECCE's MU.
On 16th June 2012, StanEslah earned the Media Mogul medal and completed the medal chest!
ALMO Inc was a group of companies founded by StanEslah.
On day 1213, the vision of "ALMO Inc" died and StanEslah began acquiring companies which did not operate under the "ALMO Inc" banner.
StanEslah began his political career as a Congress member (Jan/Feb 2011) for the Independent Alternative - Limpopo - South Africa. Following the election of Krimpiekat in February 2011, he became an Intern to Department of Wiki, Ministry of Domestic Affairs, under Venetia Carlton
In March 2011 (day 1222), StanEslah was elected congress under the Independent Alternative Banner in Limpopo and was invited to join the Economic Council of South Africa.
Following Rexdeus's being elected as Country President in the March/April 2011 elections, StanEslah was chosen to serve as an adviser to President Rexdeus later on day 1238, StanEslah was made Director of Intelligence and Immigration.
On day 1262, StanEslah resigned from the Congress to focus more on his companies and Military Unit.
When Grimstone was elected as Country President in May 2011, StanEslah was selected as Minister of Defence.
In July 2011, the PSU party was formed and StanEslah joined the PSU.
He was selected as Deputy Minister of Defence in Larni Kaddlestorm cabinet following her election as Prime Minister in February 2012.
StanEslah began campaigning for Country President for South Africa in May 2012 under the banner of the Union of Patriots party and won the June 2012 elections to become Country President of South Africa on day 1661 and was elected for a 2nd term in July 2012
|2 Terms||Country President -- President StanEslah||South Africa|
|2 Terms||Deputy Minister of Defence -- President Larni Kaddlestorm||Australia|
|1 Term||Member of Senate - Australian Independent||Australia|
|5 Terms||Member of Congress - Independent Alternative||South Africa|
|1 term||Minister of Defence - President Grimstone||South Africa|
|1 term||Director of Intelligence and Immigration - President||South Africa|
|Economic Council of South Africa||South Africa|
|1 Term||Intern to Department of Wiki - President Krimpiekat||South Africa|
Military Service - SAAF
- Day 1170 was a proud day as Private StanEslah joined the South African Armed Forces(eSAAF).
Private, 1st Company, 4th Platoon "Delta Dawgs", Pretorian Guard under Sergeant Drooler
- Day 1216, the eSAAF was re-structured and the 3rd and 4th platoons were moved to 2nd Company and were re-named to 1st and 2nd Platoon.
Private, 2nd Company, 2nd Platoon "Delta Dawgs", Pretorian Guard under Lieutenant Drooler
- On Day 1225 Stan Eslah was promoted to Sergeant and acting CO in place of Luitenant Drooler who was on a leave of absence
- On Day 1262 Stan Eslah resigned from the eSAAF with the rank of Sergeant
Military Unit - ARMMD
The African Resistance Movement Military Division ARMMD was officially launched on day 1238
ARMMD is a military unit devoted to defending its sovereign land South Africa and to champion the cause of the oppressed by supporting resistance wars throughout the New World.
Military Unit - ASSAGAI
The Assegai, is a mobile branch consisting of South Africa's heavy hitting soldiers and tanks. They are an elite, rapid response branch who could be called to arms at any time during the day.
Military Unit - KnightHawks
KnightHawks eAussie Militia Unit. For the Service of our Country and Protection of our Citizens
Military Unit - LEG-IX-AUS
LEG-IX-AUS (IX Legion Australia). Devoted to the pursuit of the Mercenary Achievement
Military Unit - RECCE's
RECCE's "We fear naught but God" Recces is a Special forces military unit devoted to defending its sovereign land and to champion the cause of the oppressed by supporting resistance wars throughout the new World.
Military Unit - Desert Lions SA
Desert Lions SA It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand days as a lamb. - Desert Lions South Africa
Medals & Achievements
My Law Infringements
- Day 1790 - Completed 10th Mercenary medal
- Day 1747 - Achieved damage of 73,861,588 in Limpopo vs eBrazil
- Day 1713 - Reached God of War rank
- Day 1670 - Completed all achievements!
- Day 1670 - Achieved Media Mogul Medal
- Day 1661 - Won the Country President Elections in eSouth Africa
- Day 1619 - Completed the Top Fighter award!!!
- Day 1617 - Received an Infringement notification for "Flaming"
- Day 1598 - Reached Level 40 and ranked up to Legendary Force
- Day 1563 - Ranked 6 on Top 100 fighters with total damage of 10,321,408
- Day 1563 - Hit 9,249,130 for Australia against New Zealand in Auckland
- Day 1557 - Ranked 10 in top 100 fighters by doing 6,431,707 damage on Day 1557 in numerous battles without earning any medals
- Day 1544 - Achieved Society builder award
- Day 1529 - Left KnightHawks Military Unit and started LEG-IX-AUS Military Unit
- Day 1529 - Elected to congress in eAustralia - Australia Independent - Victoria - Australia
- Day 1514 - Resigned from ASSAGAI Military Unit and moved to eAustralia
- Day 1292 - Received forum awards for Citizen of the Month, Employer of the Month and Soldier of the month
- Day 1277 - Received 1st Campaign Hero medal and was awarded the Cross of Valour from ARMMD
- Day 1255 - Received 1st battle hero medal and was awarded the Battle Star from ARMMD
- Day 1250 - Received the "Resistance Hero" medal for liberating KZN (http://www.erepublik.com/en/wars/show/4763)
- Day 1249 - Started a Resistance war in KZN (Brazil Occupation)
- Day 1238 - Commanding Officer of ARMMD African Resistance Movement Military Division
- Day 1238 - Director of Intelligence and Immigration
- Day 1233 - Presidential Advisor to Rexdeus
- Day 1225 - Promoted to Sergeant in Pretorian Guard, South African Armed Forces
- Day 1224 - Joined the eSA Economic Council
- Day 1222 - Elected to Congress - eSA - Independent Alternative - Limpopo - South Africa
- Day 1176 - Intern to Department of Wiki, Ministry of Domestic Affairs
- Day 1170 - Joined eSAAF - 1st Company, 4th Platoon | Delta Dawgs | Pretorian Guard
- Day 1165 - CEO of ALMO Inc
- Day 1164 - Elected to Congress - eSA - Independent Alternative - Limpopo - South Africa
- Day 1140 - Born