Tip: You can access map with SHIFT+W keyboard shortcut.
In Game Map
The map for the country will appear in, zoomed in on the country you selected.
- Minimap - The minimap shows your zoomed in area in relation to the entire world. Use the side scroll bar to zoom in or out.
- Select Country - Use the drop-down to select the country's map you would like to look at, or you can choose to see the entire world (Global).
- Select Filter - Use the drop-down to select a filter to view the political map, population, active battles, or any of the ten resources.
- Select Date - Use the drop-down to view historical maps.
Click "Go to eRepublik" or the eRepublik logo at anytime to return to the game.
World Map (Beta Version)
In the timespace from day 1800 to 1900 there has been made a new map. The map is accessable on the homepage after you login.
The new map is easier to operate because there are many bugfixes (less lags too) and it has a better overview.
There is also a better Navigation System, which allows you to filter things and change the look of the map.
- Additional Settings
- Regions (Regions will be filled with the colour of the Country)
- Borders (Borders between Countries will be shown)
- My Location (Current Location will be shown)
- Cities (Capital Cities of the regions will be shown with this: angezeigt) Symbol
The capital cities of the countries will be shown with this Icon
- Cities Battles (A symbol: will be shown in the regions, where you can fight)
- The World-Symbol will show you the range of your current view
- The House-Symbol will send your view to your current location
- The red symbol will show you the location of your daily order
- You can search for cities or countries in the search funkction on the top
- You can also hide the map
- Right menu
- When you click on a region, there will pop out a information screen (the small one). If you click on the "i" symbol there will pop out an another menu with all the Information about the region