From eRepublik Official Wiki
Each training facility has different kind of effects to your training.
|Building name||Training cost||Training effect|
| Training grounds
| Climbing center
||0.19 GOLD||+2.5 strength|
| Shooting range
||0.89 GOLD||+5 strength|
| Special Forces Center
||1.79 GOLD||+10 strength|
Upgrade and Downgrade
The four Buildings have the same Upgrade cost:
- From Q1 to Q2 costs 20 GOLD
- From Q1 to Q3 costs 70 GOLD
- From Q1 to Q4 costs 170 GOLD
- From Q2 to Q3 costs 50 GOLD
- From Q3 to Q4 costs 100 GOLD
The four Buildings have the same Downgrade refund:
- From Q4 to Q3 you get 50 GOLD
- From Q3 to Q2 you get 25 GOLD
- From Q2 to Q1 you get 10 GOLD
- From Q3 to Q1 you get 35 GOLD
- From Q4 to Q1 you get 85 GOLD
- Q: How many times can I train in one day?
- A: Maximum of 4 times, once in each training facility.
- Q: Can I buy multiple training buildings that are the same?
- A: No you can't.
- Q: How much energy do I lose from training on the new buildings?
- A: 10
- Q: Do I still get the Natural Enemy or Friends Referral bonus?
- A: No
- Training contract
- Fight - How to fight.
- Daily tasks
- Rising:Training grounds
- One:Training grounds
|Energy and what influences it|