Companies for sale
When you click on Companies for sale on the Market menu, you will be directed in page where you can select the type of company you want to buy in order to view the corresponding offers. The offers shown are from all over the New World and not just your citizenship country.
How to buy
After selecting the type of company you want to buy, the offers shown have the following columns:
- Seller's name
- Company's name, along with its holding company's location. More info below.
A Holding company can't be sold. Although they are involved in a company's sale:
- If the company is assigned to a holding, in order to buy that company, the buyer must have a holding located in the same region the seller's holding is located to.
- If the buyer doesn't have a holding in the same region as the buyer's holding, the buyer will see a grey "Cannot Buy" button, which if hovered with the mouse will show the message "This Factory is incorporated but you don't own a Holding Company in that region."
- If the company doesn't belong to a holding, it will show "Factory not incorporated", in which case, the buyer can buy it without any restrictions.
- Companies can only be sold for Gold. If you try to buy a company without having enough gold, the page will reload and the message "You do not have enough Gold in your account. Buy gold" will be shown under the selection menu.
- The price can only be +/- 10% from the creation/upgrade price.
- You can sort the companies only by their price.
- Raw material companies can't be sold nor bought.
- You can buy a company from anyone in the New World, no matter of their citizenship country.
- You must be at least level Experience points) in order to buy a company. (210
- When you buy a company, you can't sell it before 10 days have passed.
When a company is sold, its seller will receive an alert.