From eRepublik Official Wiki
|“ “Well, he is this really regular, t-shirt wearing kinda guy, with blue eyes and loads of teeth and hair and all that modern stuff. He always looks like he’s just won a bare knuckled boxing match at a handicap in a boat off the coast of Donegal and that he gave up his job in North Korea’s uranium enrichment facility to go plant trees in some fucking war torn country. He has long lashes and a rusty, soothing tone of voice and can quote chunks of Wilde and Joyce as he stirs his Baileys in a rural café in Southern France. He wrote a load of books but never told anyone which makes you doubly impressed when you find them in an airport and he has a facial inventory of a thousand smiles but there‘s always that certain one reserved for you. He is mysterious, impossible to trace and he never answers phone calls during the winter as he is too busy smuggling orphaned children over the Sudan border using his substantial inheritance and knowledge of land to air missile tactics. He is more than likely involved in some underground documentary film group that will result in him being killed in some tragic way for sedition. His final breath of heroics will paint him as a heretic. You know that usual kind of guy.” ”|
(CelticTiger211 answering "who is Irishbhoy?")
Born on November 10, 2009. In December 2009 he co-founded Roisin Dubh organization. Received Irelander of the Month award in Janaury 2010 and Lifetime Achievement Award in June 2010 from Irish_State_Community_Awards.
His party membership:
- Member of The_Labour_Party (December 2009 - End of 2010);
- Served as party president, Congress member and Country President.
- Member of Independent Voices (End of 2010 - November 2010);
- Served as party president in November
- Member of S.E.E.S. Ireland (December 2010);
- served as party president; renamed the Independent Voices
- Member of Sons of Eireann (January 2011 - April 2011);
- served as party president in February
- Member of Fenian Brotherhood (May 2011 - July 2011)
- Member of Nationalist Party of Ireland (July 2011 - September 2011);
- Founder and party president in July and August
- Member of Canadian Paradox Party (September 2011 - 2012 ???)
- Part of Canadian government
- Member of Irish Progressive Party (August - September 2012);
- served as party president
- Founder and party president of THE PATRIOTS in December 2012.
- Member of The Unity Party (January 2013 - March 2013 ??)
- Member of The Labour Party (November 2014 ?? - 2017)
- Serves as member of the Congress.
- Party president of (2017 - current)
is Irishbhoy's newspaper.