Advisor or Adviser has double meaning in the New World:
- It is a virtual help provided by eRepublik in which a virtual person is guiding the citizens in their journey
- It is a user created position often used in the governments of countries or political parties, and may refer to finances and/or politics.
Official advisors in eRepublik
The advisor position was much stronger in previous versions of the game. Today, eRepublik advisors are practically replaced by missions and advisor characters often show up in them, or they are selling promotional packages or other special offers.
Advisors in Beta
- Plato - retired during beta
- Caesar - took over Plato's position after the military module was launched.
Advisors in V1
- Plato - returned back as advisor
Advisors in Rising
- Plato - advisor in my land
- Lana - advisor in the training grounds
- Emma - advisor in the workplace
- Lisa - advisor in the residential district
- Gina - advisor in the library
- Carla - advisor of new citizens
- Commodity trading advisor, any person who engages in the business of advising others.
- Financial advisor, also known as a financial planner, is a practising professional who helps people to deal with various personal financial issues through proper planning.
- Investment advisor, an individual or firm that advises clients on investment matters.
- Tax advisor, an expert in tax law
- Military or combat advisor, soldiers sent to foreign nations to aid that nation with various military tasks
- National Security advisor, the chief advisor to a national government on matters of security
- Senior advisor, a person appointed to advise on the highest levels of national and government policy