The profile page can be easily accessed by clicking on a citizen name. The easiest way to access your profile page is clicking on your citizen name on the profile sidebar that can be found on most eRepublik pages.
All information about eRepublik citizen is divided into two main pillars with several sections.
Citizen information is structured by 9 sections:
- Top section
- About me
- Military attributes
- True patriot
- Top damage in a campaign
- Guerrilla fights history
- Mass destruction weapons history
The top section contains a few of the most important information:
- Experience level (e.g. ). Hovering over the level icon, the following will be shown: current experience points and points needed to reach next level
- Citizen's name
- When viewing another citizen's profile following can be seen:
- On the right there are features visible if it is not your profile you are viewing
If you are viewing your own profile, just below citizen's name there is a menu with four links:
|Profile||Friends||Invite friends||Edit profile|
|This tab is active when you initially visit your profile|| Upon clicking this tab, you will be redirected to the full list of your friends.
|| Upon clicking this tab, you will see:
||Upon clicking this tab, you will go to another page - Edit profile|
About me section contains wikilink to the Citizen's Page on the Official eRepublik Wiki. If it is your own profile, the description can be edited by going to your Edit profile page.
Here is where achievements of a citizen can be found.
Citizens can be involved in different aspects of eRepublik such as the economy, politics, military and media. The number of achievements is marked with the number in the trophy.
Here is where the following can be found about the citizen:
- Ground information
- Airforce information
Under the Decorations section, all sorts of decorations that have been awarded to the citizen can be found. Decorations are granted for acts of great valour in tournaments and events of the New World.
True patriot history
Here is where the current citizen's True patriot medal progress is shown. If citizen changes citizenship, a new line will appear with true patriot history where how much damage was dealt for the first citizenship country. If citizenship is changed again, both progress bars will be seen and so on.
Top damage in campaign
Here is where the current citizen's top damage in a campaign is shown. Amount of damage, country, day and battle of the top damage are listed.
Guerrilla fight history
Guerrilla fights sections shows the number of won and lost guerrilla fights.
Mass destruction weapons history
The mass destruction weapons history shows the number of small and big bombs used by the citizen and the last battle in which the weapon was used.
In the left pillar, there are two separate columns:
- Basic citizen information
- Extended citizen Information
In the left pillar, the basic information about the citizen can be found.
Basic citizen information
Extended citizen Information
Note: If the citizen has nothing mentioned above it will also be noted down (e.g. No political activity; No Residence City...)
When you visit the profile of another citizen, you will not see all of the information that you can see about yourself. You will also have some additional options.
The five buttons in the top right corner:
- Block citizen - block citizen from receiving in-game private messages
- Add as friend/Remove friend - add (or remove) from the friends list
- Send message - send an in-game private message to another citizen
- Report abuse - pops up the window to report that citizen
- Donate items - enables the page where you can donate items
- Donate money - enables the page where you can donate money
- Send a gift - pops up page where you can choose one of the packs to send to a citizen
When you block a citizen, in case that citizen is in the same group message as you are, you will see the text [Blocked user message] instead of his/hers actual message. When you unblock that user, those hidden messages will become visible again.
Banned or Deceased players will also have a notice on their profile page stating that they are dead or banned.