Only the countries that don't have border with yours can be selected as targets for an Airstrike.
The Airstrike had 2 requirements:
- amount of Health Units (provided by Food items)
- amount of currency
The amount of each requirement may fluctuate from country to country based on the wealth of the country.
To see how much each country needs you can access it's military page.
The Airstrike laws can proposed only once every 14 days, but only Accepted laws are taken into consideration.
Each citizen above level 25 can contribute to the Airstrike requirements.
- Old formula:
- Health Units Required = (Country Citizenship Population + All Allies Population ) * 50
Donating a Q1 Food unit will provide 2 Health Units, Q2 will provide 4 Health Units and so on.
- Old formula:
- Law Fee = (1.000.000 Currency + 100.000 Currency for each region owned that is not original ) * ( 1 + (25 * Number of distinct Food Resources Owned)/100 ))
- When the Airstrike law is validated by the congress, a new War is started.
- The initiator of the war has the initiative for 24 hours.
- If initiator of the war does not start a Battle in the first 24 hours of the War, a battle will automatically start in one of the attackable regions.
- If initiator Country wins the first campaign the rest of the war will continue with normal War Rules.
- If initiator Country loses the first Campaign, the War will be closed.
List of countries which have launched a successful airstrike
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- A country with no regions cannot use an Airstrike.
- If a region was conquered, the bonus won't count because of the Transport routes rule.
- Gold Mines can be explored even if there is no transport route to the capital.
- Regions with Gold Mines can be attacked directly via the Airstrike, just like any other region (as long as the conditions for launching the Airstrike are met).
- Unlike Natural enemy, you don't have to wait 7 days for propose a Peace treaty, it could be done at anytime.
- The required items (Food and Currency) can still be donated after the requirements were met, that way they could build up for further use of another airstrike.
- While a country is engaged in an Airstrike, if the country loses all it's regions, the attack will be aborted and the resources will be lost.