Raw materials are the items needed to manufacture products.
The following items are raw materials:
|Food raw materials:|
Raw materials and regions
Raw materials are placed in some specific regions through the world.
Raw material regions give bonuses to the companies in the country.
Every different resource (see the table above) country owns gives bonus for productivity to industry to which it belongs:
|Productivity bonus depending on resource rarity|
|Very rare||Deer, Rubber, Granite and Neodymium||30%|
|Rare||Grain, Saltpeter, Limestone and Cobalt||25%|
|Uncommon||Cattle, Oil, Clay and Wolfram||20%|
|Common||Fruits, Aluminum, Wood and Titanium||15%|
|Very common||Fish, Iron, Sand and Magnesium||10%|
Keep in mind that if a region is not linked to the country capital, half of its resources’ productivity bonuses will be used in the formula (ex: 25% for rare will become 12.5%).
Example: Country has 2 grain, deer, fruits, oil, rubber and a sand region not connected to the capital. Food companies will get +70% bonus (grain, deer, fruits), weapon companies will get +50% bonus (oil, rubber), house companies will get +5% bonus (sand).
In order for the bonus to be fully effective, there need to be a transport route through your country's regions to your capital. The route means that for the bonus to be fully effective, the region where the resource is found needs to be connected through regions of your country to your capital.
Note: If a region doesn't have a transport route to capital, there will be a notice in society page and they will only provide half of the bonus they hold.
Producing raw materials
Raw materials are produced in 15 different buildings in my places. Each industry needs a specific raw material:
- Aircraft companies use Aircraft raw material;
- Food companies use Food raw material;
- House companies use House raw material;
- Weapon companies use Weapon raw material.
Raw material usage
- For food: Q / food unit
- For houses:
- For weapons: 10*Q / weapon
From this table you can see the required amount of raw materials when you work in different quality companies with different kinds of resource bonuses.
|Raw materials required per worker in different quality food and weapon companies with different bonuses|
|Building type||Quality||0% bonus||20% bonus||40% bonus||60% bonus||80% bonus||100% bonus|
- Example: You work in Q4 weapon company and the resource bonus is 60%. You need 640 units of weapon raw material to create the 16 weapons.
Amount of products produced
See productivity page.
- Customization level
- List of regions with...
- Category:Regions with Grain
- Category:Regions with Fish
- Category:Regions with Deer
- Category:Regions with Cattle
- Category:Regions with Fruits
- Category:Regions with Aluminum
- Category:Regions with Iron
- Category:Regions with Saltpeter
- Category:Regions with Rubber
- Category:Regions with Oil
- Category:Regions with Sand
- Category:Regions with Clay
- Category:Regions with Wood
- Category:Regions with Limestone
- Category:Regions with Granite
- Rising:Raw materials
- One:Raw materials