|Taxes are the main source of funding for countries of the New World.|
They gather money for their development thanks to the tax system.
List of Taxes
Your country's current taxes can be seen on the Economy page in game.
- Work Tax: A tax on employees salary and work as manager. It is shown as applied to ticket, defense system and hospital companies even if those ones do not exist anymore.
- Import Tax: A tax on products purchased from a foreign producer .
- VAT: Value added Tax. A tax paid on manufactured goods. VAT is not added to the price of raw materials.
- Income Tax: A tax on employees salary. Income tax is not added to House, Defense System, Hospital as Moving Tickets products and they can no longer be produced.
- A single law proposal can change taxes only for one industry.
If taxes are set too high, the economy will be affected, as taxpayers will not be able to keep up with the growth. On the the other hand, if taxes are set too low, less money will come from the economic activity, and the country budget will have lower revenues.
|Homepage · Market · Community · Rules · History|
|Company||Worker||Work · Hard worker achievement · Income tax · Job market|
|General manager||Creating a company · Company page · Employee details · Customization level · Import tax (Tariffs) · Export license · My land · Productivity · Storage · VAT|
|Products||Current||Food · Food raw material · Weapon · Weapon raw material · Defense system* · Hospital* · Moving ticket*|
|Historical||Rising: Defense system · Food · Hospital · House · Weapon|
|Raw Materials||Aluminum · Cattle · Diamonds† · Deer · Fish · Fruits · Grain · Iron · Oil · Rubber · Saltpeter · Wood†|
|Currency||Currencies of the New World · Gold · Inflation|
|Politics||Black market trading · Citizen fee· GDP · Minimum wage · Printing money · Taxes · Trade embargoes · Treasury|
|Market||Marketplace · Monetary market · Job market · Companies for sale|
|* Products currently being phased out
† Products or raw materials from V1 (no longer part of the game)