|Taxes are the main source of funding for countries of the New World.|
They gather money for their development thanks to the tax system.
List of Taxes
Your country's current taxes can be seen on the Economy page in game.
- Work tax: Tax on employee's salary and on a salary when working as a manager.
- Import tax: Tax on items sold on the marketplace of a country that differs from seller's citizenship country
- Value added tax (VAT): Tax paid on sold manufactured goods on the marketplace. VAT is not added to the price of raw materials.
- Income tax: A tax on employees salary.
- A single law proposal can change taxes only for one industry.
If taxes are set too high, the economy will be affected, as taxpayers will not be able to keep up with the growth. On the other hand, if taxes are set too low, less money will come from the economic activity, and the country budget will have lower revenues.
- One:Taxes - Taxes in V1 version of the game
|Laws that can be proposed by|
President: New citizen message · MPP · Declare war · Airstrike · Propose peace · Trade embargo · Resource concession · Leave alliance · Change alliance leader