|I, temujin94, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, hereby appoint Emergy Maxfell, Officer of the Order of the British eRepublik Empire, as conferred by the United Kingdom Honours Committee.
|I, Field Marshal R.R. Napier, President of the Military Honours Committee, hereby award Emergy Maxfell the Military Cross as conferred by the United Kingdom Military Honours Committee.|
Emergy Maxfell, OBE MC is a twelve-time Society Builder of the United Kingdom and resident of Scotland. He is a frood who really knows where his towels at. At night, he likes to unwind by listening to bossa nova and hits by Anita O'Day.
Emergy was the editor of two newspapers. The first, attached to his personal account, was entitled Admin.. This newspaper, formerly titled The Majority Post, was a daily newspaper which compiled humorous political put-downs and comebacks throughout world history. In January 2010 after over 90 articles had been published the entire newspaper was deleted by
Emergy's second newspaper, entitled, focused on new player development, player education, and building community partnerships. One of Emergy's projects, , started in late March 2010 and distributed 430+ gifts to people who made mistakes after the wellness changes introduced at the time.
Emergy was a centrist libertarian in his philosophy. An independent freethinker who seeks common purpose across the political spectrum. He was a Congressman from West Midlands.
Emergy created theon Day 715. It's mission, as directed by its board of directors, was to act as a philanthropic institution and provide new players with strategies for active citizenship. Thirty days later, he founded the , which was dedicated to the belief that individuals have the power to change the system and society. On Day 963 Emergy inadvertently purchased a Q1 MT company while playing with the customization sliders in the new company page. He decided to keep it and created his third organization, the for the company Exodus. Emergy was also the General Manager of company Harmony.
On Day 766, The Emergy Institute won 100 GOLD in Buck Roger's charity contest. The contest was designed to recognize "individuals within the eRepublik world and are genuinely motivated to help people within the game, without regard to alliance ties or nationality."
Emergy has always believed in the importance of public service. After reaching the fighting level he enlisted in the Royal Navy and was assigned to the HMS thehorseltd under the command of then Captain Stu Beard. After receiving his first Royal Navy Service Medal he was appointed to the position of Executive Officer aboard Her Majesty's Ship thehorseltd, a position he held until Day 804. After deciding not to apply for the Royal Marines, Emergy was asked to serve as the Captain of the HMS Cutlass. A position he accepted with enthusiasm. On Day 856 Emergy was asked to join the Special Forces Support Group, a new military branch which combined the Royal Marines and the Paratroopers.
After receiving assurances that he could maintain his captaincy in the Royal Navy, Emergy agreed to join. Holding concurrent positions in both the Royal Navy and the SFSG. On Day 862 Emergy resigned as Captain of the HMS Cutlass and was promoted to the position of Administrative Commodore in the Royal Navy. During this time, he also served as a member of the Defence Logistics Team, a fancy name for workers in the Ministry of Defence.
Even though his official resignation was denied, Emergy stood down from all active military posts in the UK a few days prior to the launch of v2. He is currently enjoying a much-needed break from high levels of activity and hopes to return to the military at some point in the future.
Military Service Medals
- United Kingdom Special Forces Service Star
- United Kingdom Elite Forces Service Medal
- Special Air Service Service Medal
- British Army Service Medal
- The Royal Navy Service Medal
- Special Forces Support Group Service Medal
Military Campaign Medals
- Second Asian Campaign Medal (American Invasion of Asia)
- New England Campaign Medal (British Invasion of the USA)
- Second Eastern European Campaign Medal (Polish Invasion of Germany)
- Western European Campaign Medal (Spanish Invasion of France)
- Great British Campaign Medal (EDEN Invasion of the United Kingdom)
- Ulster Campaign Medal (Northern Ireland Resistance War)
- Amazon Campaign Medal (Peru-Brazil War)
- Valhalla Campaign Medal (Second British Invasion of Norway)
- Ireland-Canada Campaign Medal (Ireland/Canada conflict)
- East Asian Campaign Medal (Defence of Liaoning & Eastern Siberia September 2010)
- Second Great British Campaign Medal (Canadian/US invasion of the UK & Battles of London)
- UK-Terra 5th Great War Medal (World War V: February 24th - April 25th, 2011)
- Second Invasion of Ireland Campaign Medal (Second UK-Ireland War: 11th May 2011 - N/A)
- Colonial Expansion Campaign Medal (Newfoundland June 30th, Prince Edward Island July 2nd, Midtjylland July 5th 2011)
Lieutenant Rory Webster
|Second-in-Command, HMS thehorseltd
With: Lieutenant Matt Smidley
| Succeeded by|
Captain Mofo Jacx
|Commanding Officer, HMS Cutlass|| Succeeded by|
||General Staff Officer, Royal Armoured Corps|| Succeeded by|
Major General Valorum
General Big-Joe Pryde
|General Officer Commanding, Royal Armoured Corps|| Succeeded by|