Basic Information about Fighting
- Furthermore, it would be extremely wise to stock up on food to maximize your fights since you can heal at least 100 health for every six hours by default. If you are in a military unit, an amount of food is usually provided to you regularly. If you are a new player, getting involved in your nation's community may give you links to food and maybe even weapons supplies.
2. Buy a weapon: Go to the marketplace and buy a weapon of your choice. You can fight unarmed but it will lower your damage and influence. Daily training will increase your strength. The higher your strength, and the higher your weapon's firepower, the more damage you will deal.
3. Join battle: Click the "Join" button to join the battle. In the case of resistance wars, you must pick a side to join ( "Join Resistance" or "Join [Country]")
4. Select weapon: A weapon is automatically selected for you. If you wish to change weapons you can click the switch weapon button.
5. Fighting for your side: Click "Fight" on the battle screen. You will attack the opposing player and lose 10 health. When the enemy has lost all their health, you will be awarded influence points for your side, and will advance in rank. If there is no fight button, either your country is not involved in the battle, or you are below 20 health.
As opposed to older versions of eRepublik, every time an attack or resistance war is started, a campaign begins. Each campaign contains individual battles which last from from 1.5 to 2 hours. To win an individual battle, one side must reach 1800 points before the other. If 2 hours pass and no side has reached 1800 points the side with most points wins the round. To win an entire campaign, one side must win eight battles before the other. Consequently, campaigns may be as short as twelve hours or stretch out for as long as thirty hours. When each battle ends, battle heroes will be determined for each side, who will be awarded with Battle Hero medals and five gold each.
Your Enemy and Gaining Points
You can view your enemy's status, including their dominance (in percent compared to your side's domination), and who fights for them. Your enemy's influence bar will always be red, and located on the right portion of the bar regardless of their position (as an attacker/defender). Every while or so, the game awards points to the dominant side, i.e. the side with more influence. If one side is dominant, but the other side is extremely close behind, e.g. within one percent, then the game may award both sides with points.
- Firepower: The weapon's firepower, multiplied by your strength, will determine how much damage you are able to deal.
- Durability: The weapon's durability is how many times you are able to use a weapon before it breaks. Each fight reduces a weapon's durability by one.
How the Hospital works
Hospitals can only be used by the defenders of the region. A hospital will need to have been deployed beforehand in the specific region being attacked. It can only be used if it has been placed in the construction slot number that corresponds to the current battle number (this information can be found on the region page). E.g. if a hospital has been placed in the 2nd construction slot for a particular region, then the defenders of the region will only be able to use the hospital in the second battle.
If both of the above conditions are fulfilled, a defender can use the hospital in the battle up to the maximum amount of use/player for that hospital. E.g. if the maximum use for the hospital is 8, they will only be able to use it 8 times.
N.B. each hospital has a durability, and will be destroyed once the durability is exhausted. E.g. if the durability of a hospital is 25000, it can only provide a total of 25000 health to defenders in the battle before it is destroyed.
Clicking "Battle Stats" will display the top five citizens that have provided the most war influence for your side, for each specific battle completed and overall results.