Basic Information about Fighting
1. Check your energy: You will only be able to fight in a battle if you have 10 energy or more. If you do not, you can increase energy by: eating food, eating energy bars, or by purchasing the first aid kit.
- Furthermore, it would be extremely wise to stock food to maximize your fights. You can only heal the amount equal to the total amount of your energy at once, and after that only 10 energy every 5 minutes. Getting involved in your nation's community and military units may give you opportunity to get free food and maybe even weapons supplies.
2. Buy a weapon: Go to the marketplace and buy a weapon of your choice. You can fight unarmed but it will lower your damage and influence. Daily training will increase your strength. The higher your strength, and the higher your weapon's firepower, the more damage you will deal.
3. Join battle: Click the "Join" button to join the battle. In the case of resistance wars, you must pick a side to join ( "Join Resistance" or "Join [Country]")
4. Select weapon: A weapon of most damage or the late most weapon used is automatically selected for you. If you wish to change weapons you can click the switch weapon button.
5. Fighting for your side: Click "Fight" on the battle screen. You will attack the opposing player and lose a certain amount of energy (depending on your strength and weapon and the strength and weapon of your enemy). When the enemy has lost all their energy, you will be awarded influence points for your side, and will advance in rank. If the fight button is unclickable (grayed out), you are below 10 energy.
Every time an attack or resistance war is started, a campaign begins. Each campaign contains individual battles. To win an individual battle, one side must reach 1800 domination points before the other. 10 domination points are awarded every minute for the first 30 minutes of the battle to the side having more than 50% domination, 20 points for the next 30 minutes, 30 points for the next 30 minutes and 60 points for the last 30 minutes. If 2 hours pass and no side has reached 1800 points, the side with most points wins the round. When each battle ends, battle heroes will be determined for each side, and they will be awarded with Battle Hero medals and a certain amount of gold.
During each battle, the players are divided by their experience level into four divisions. Each division has its own domination bar and its own domination points, and contributes differently to the outcome of each battle by winning a different amount of campaign points. Campaigns may be as short as twelve hours or stretch out for as long as thirty hours.
Your Enemy and Gaining Points
You can view your enemy's status, including their dominance (in percent compared to your side's domination), and who fights for them. Your enemy's influence bar will always be red, and located on the right portion of the bar regardless of their position (as an attacker/defender). Every minute or so, the game awards points to the dominant side, i.e. the side with more influence.
- Firepower: The weapon's firepower, multiplied by your strength, will determine how much damage you are able to deal.
- Durability: The weapon's durability is how many times you are able to hit with a weapon before it breaks. Each hit reduces a weapon's durability by one, but each fight may have more than one hit.
Clicking "Battle Stats" will display the top five citizens that have provided the most war influence for your side, for each specific battle completed and overall results.