|Energy and what influences it|
Fighting is a process that can be done by any citizen account from the battlefield. Battle in which you can fight can be easily chosen from Homepage where every citizen has the list of battles in which his/her country is involved. Remember to check if your country has some battle orders for citizens.
Citizens can fight if:
- they are level 3 or more;
- their health is over 9;
- they are in one of participating countries.
When you fight in a battle you lose energy. So it's better to buy some food before rushing into the dangers of battle. You can get food from marketplace. Read more about consuming food here. You can also use First Aid Kits to increase your energy.
If you want, you can also buy some weapons to increase your influence in the war.
When you arrive to the battlefield, you will see this kind of an interface.
Fighting itself is simple: you just need to hit the fight button. Every time the fight button is clicked:
- you will lose 10 points of energy for every hit to your opponent ;
- your weapon's durability will decrease by 1 for every hit to your opponent;
- you will deal damage to your opponent.
Once your enemy is dead:
- your influence is added to the battle;
- you get experience points (1 / hit needed to kill the enemy);
- you will get rank points (10% of your influence).
You will see a pop-up that tells you the effects of your fight. You can continue fighting by clicking "Add influence"-button.
- Military tutorial
- Military formulas
- Influence calculator by tools.narrenturm.eu
- Influence calculator by erep.root.se