Weapons are used by citizens in the battles. Weapons can more than double the amount of damage made in battles.
- Weapon raw material is used to produce weapons.
- If the country owns a region that's connected to capital with aluminum, iron, saltpeter, oil or rubber, every company in that country will get +20% production bonus per resource.
The effectiveness of weapons in combat depend on their quality. The higher quality weapons will most often perform much better than lower quality ones.
A weapon's quality level determines two characteristics: durability and firepower:
- Q1: 1 Durability, 20% Firepower
- Q2: 2 Durability, 40% Firepower
- Q3: 3 Durability, 60% Firepower
- Q4: 4 Durability, 80% Firepower
- Q5: 5 Durability, 100% Firepower
- Q6: 6 Durability, 120% Firepower
- Q7: 10 Durability, 200% Firepower
A weapons durability determines how many times it may be reused before having to be disposed of. For example, a Q1 handgun can only be used once, while a single Q7 weapon can be used to attack ten times. On the other hand, a weapon's firepower determines how much damage it can inflict. On the battlefield this translates into how quickly an opponent can be taken down, and how much influence is added to one's side.
|Bazooka: 3 Durability, defeat any enemies with 1 hit, and take 10,000 per hit|
|Rockets (formerly GTG Missiles). Can be produced in your rocket factory. The Rocket damage varies according to the level of your rocket factory:|
|Big bomb (formerly Nuclear bomb). Big bombs are 1 hit promo weapons, that could be obtained when purchasing Assault pack, Blitzkrieg pack, Infantry kit or Power pack. Big bomb can be used in battle to deal 5,000,000 instant damage.|
|Small bomb (formerly ASM Missile). Small bombs are 1 hit promo weapons, that could be obtained during weekly challenge or by purchasing some of the supply packs: Assault pack, Blitzkrieg pack, Combat stash, Infantry kit, Power pack or War stash. Small bomb damage varies according to the division you are in:|
|Homepage · Market · Community · Rules · History|