Battlefield is the place where battles take place. Every region can become a battlefield but only in one war at one time. If you want to read about how battles are fought, visit battle mechanics page.
The battlefield interface
The countries that are involved in the battle are found on the top left and top right corner of the battlefield. Allies are visible by hovering over allies drop-down. The amount of won mini-battles in the middle, next to country names and are marked with blue or red crowns. The battle heroes of both sides are visible under point counter. You will also see the influence you have made next to "My influence" header.
The influence bar is in the middle of the battlefield. The bars tells how many percent both sides are currently holding. The exact percentage can be seen by hovering over influence bar. Timer counts shows the time that's passed by in that mini-battle.
The fighting results of citizens will scroll underneath the influence bar. You see their
You and your enemy
The next section shows you and your enemy at the battlefield. You will see the following information:
The weapons you and your enemy is using can be found under your status. You can change your weapon by clicking the double-headed arrow.
The rank bar tells you your current rank and how far away are you from your next rank. By hovering over different parts of it you can see more detailed information. The influence you have made in the mini-battle can be found above rank bar.
The fighting controls can be found from the bottom of the battlefield. There are 4 different buttons:
- use hospital or eat button or use energy bar or buy health kit (hospital button will be shown only if hospital is available, energy bar button will be shown when you can't recover any more health by eating, health kit button will be shown after you consumed all the energy bars available in your storage)
- Fight button
- Use Rocket button (only if there's an available rocket in your storage)
- Use Small bomb/bomb button (only if there's an available small bomb/bomb in your storage)
To see battle stats click the "Battle stats" button in the bottom-right corner. Battle stats will contain following information:
- Top 5 soldiers of each mini-battle and top 5 soldiers of whole battle with following information
- Avatar, name and nationality
- Number of enemies killed
- Link to the profile.
- If you have reached the top 5, your row will be highlighted.
As default you will see the stats of the current mini-battle. If you want to see stats of other mini-battles or stats of whole battle, you can choose it from the drop-down menu.
Note: Battle stats are only available for battles that are active and if you're in a country involved in the battle.
Watching a battle
Even if you're not living in any country that is part of the battle, you will be able to watch the battle yourself. There will be a notice telling you that you're not in any participating countries and that if you wish to fight, you must move to one of them.
When you're not involved in a battle, the battlefield interface is limited. You can only see the following details of the battle:
- Attacker, defender and their allies
- Mini-battles won
- points of both sides
- battle heroes
- mini-battle status bar
- citizens contributions to the battle
Moving via battlefield
If you can't fight in the battle, you will see a notice telling you that you need to be located in one of the countries participating in the battle to join the fight. You will also be given a chance to move to one of these countries directly from the battlefield.
When you press the "Change location" you will see a similar interface to Change residence page. The only difference is that the list of countries you can move menu will only contain attacker and defender countries. Choose a country from the list and region where you want to move. The press "Move" button to do the action.
If you don't want to move to a country from which you can fight in that battle, you can press "No thanks" link. This will turn the battlefield interface to the familiar style you see when you're not involved in the battle (the image of battlefield above).
Note: If you are located in an enemy country and you join a battle between the enemy and one of your country allies, the moving pop-up will show only the allies of the friendly country, together with your country. Sometimes it might be cheaper to move to an allied country rather than the country where the battle takes place
- If you don't do anything in 2 minutes you need to confirm that you're still there before the battle status and heroes are updated.
- You can only see battle stats for your side - not the opponents battle stats.
- If you're spectator:
- You can't see battle stats;
- You don't see battle won or counting casualties messages
History of battlefield