Benn Dover is a former American politician, long-time international entrepreneur, prominent eRepublik citizen, and writer from the United States of America. He was also the first Field Marshal in the U.S.
Dover was banned on August 12, 2009 for self-admitted multi-accounting.
- 1 The Beginning
- 2 Society / Media
- 3 Business
- 4 Military
- 5 Politics
- 6 Leadership Conference
- 7 Vice-Presidential Shortlist Candidate
- 8 Israel
Benn Dover started playing eRepublik mid-way through Korbin King's first term as president. Though not very interested in politics within the first few months of gameplay, Benn picked up business ownership in a matter of weeks. A few months after being in the Democratic Party, Benn decided to go political, responding to a cry for a successor from ex-DeP George.
While Party president, Benn campaigned for a more active party and an increase in voter-turnout. While party population was less significant in comparison to today, the Democratic Party, at around 90 citizens strong, played a large role in general elections.
After inviting his real-life friend Uncle Sam, Benn started getting heavily involved in the United States market and economy, starting one of the largest SOs and companies in the world - Capital Bank of America, and Guns n' Stuff, respectively.
Society / Media
- Press Director for Consumer's Digest
- 300+ subscribers as of November 1st
- In January 2009 Benn became the first American to receive the Media Mogul Achievement
- Guns n' Stuff - Q4 Weapons. Exports to Brazil, Sweden, Romania, Turkey, Norway, Germany. Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Pakistan, Hungary, Ireland, Mexico, Portugal, and Spain.
- Uncle Sam's Lot - Q5 Houses. No exports.
- Magic Mushrooms - Q2 Food. Exports to the United Kingdom.
- Warp Pipe Travles - Q1 moving tickets. No exports.
- The Party Shop! - Q1 gifts. No exports.
- Adamantium - Q2 iron. No exports.
- 2 by 4 Supplies - Q3 wood. No exports.
- Awesome Sauce - Q1 grains. No exports.
- Bush's Big Ass Oil Company - Q2 oil. No exports.
- Goliath's - Q5 defensive systems. No exports.
- Bullet Bill Weaponry - Q3 weapons. Exports to Romania, and Sweden.
- International Transport - Q2 moving tickets. Exports to Turkey, Romania, Portugal, and Pakistan.
Secretary of Defense
After Dish resigned Secretary of Defense, the positions was given to Under-Secretary of Wellness, Benn Dover. Benn did not stay in the position long for Daphne Lilac came along, taking the position by the horns, allowing Benn to get involved in politics once more.
Soldier in the United States Armed Forces
During part of his military career, Benn Dover was a soldier in the United States Armed Forces, serving in the United States Marine Corps towards the end of his life. During Beta, he accumulated over 100 wins, obtaining the Colonel rank before V1 changed the rankings, Benn Dover has received a reputation for being one of the most powerful fighters in the world. Dating to November 1st, Benn has his very own Q4 weapons company, over 9 strength, and a high ranking. Combine these together to get a very strong soldier equipped by the US.
For a couple months during the summer of 2007, Benn Dover, along with friends such as Uncle Sam, Rusty Randy, and Emerick, was a mercenary. While first participating in the USA-Canada War, Benn soon found himself involved in wars such as the Indonesia-South Africa War, the Balkan Wars, World War I, Second Sweden-Germany War, and the Finnish Independence War.
Mayor of Harrisburg
- 3 Terms
- 3 Mandates
- 3 Terms
Chief of staff
- 2 Separate Terms
Benn Dover campaigned against Dishmcds (Republican Party) and Nave Saikiliah (Libertarian Party) in March, Dish (eRepublikans for Change Party) in April, and Peregrine (United States Workers Party) for the November elections. Benn Dover won the presidential campaign and is currently the president of the United States.
President Benn Dover will give the keynote speech at the 1st Monthly eUSA Leadership Conference.
Vice-Presidential Shortlist Candidate
Benn Dover is on the shortlist for Michael Lewis's Presidential Campaign.
On February 18, 2009, he led a successful resistance war for Israel in the Nazareth North District. Later that month, Israel went on to become a sub-nation of Atlantis, referred to as a "passive member," along with Greece.
|8th President of the United States of America
November 2008 - January, 2009
| Succeeded by|
Justinious Mcwalburgson III