When you click "Details" next to the region name, the region details page will open with the following information:
- Name of the region
- Link to the region's wiki page
- Back link - Returns you back to the Country Society Page
- Population Section - shows the number of citizens
The Constructions section shows if the region has a hospitals and/or defense systems. Every battle used to have its own buildings. The number at the top tells you the number of the mini-battle the building would have taken place in. Buildings used to be bought for a region with President's proposal and Congress approval. The president used to specify where in the mini-battle the building would be placed. However, with new updates, hospitals and defense systems could no longer be created, nor could they be used in combat.
The Productivity section tells you what raw material region has.
The Neighbors section lists which regions neighbor the region in question along links to those regions. A country name and flag will allow you to know that region's owners.
- Battlefield - Battles may be fought between countries for control of regions
- Capital (political) - Some regions may be more special than others
- Resistance - If a country is occupying a region that was not originally its own, dedicated fighters may be able to free the region and return it to its original owner