|Energy and what influences it|
|A hospital is used to increase the energy of soldiers that fight in battles. Hospitals are not for those that are not currently fighting.|
They can only be purchased with a proposal of the country president with congressional approval. They are then placed in a region to the specific battle the president specified.
A hospital is made from two components: roofs and walls. A hospital's roof determines how many times soldiers can use the hospital when fighting in a battle, while its walls determine the maximum amount of energy a hospital can give before destruction.
- Q1 hospital can be used 1 time per citizen in battle and will give total of 5,000 energy to soldiers before disappearing.
- Q2 hospital can be used 2 time per citizen in battle and will give total of 10,000 energy to soldiers before disappearing.
- Q3 hospital can be used 3 time per citizen in battle and will give total of 15,000 energy to soldiers before disappearing.
- Q4 hospital can be used 4 time per citizen in battle and will give total of 20,000 energy to soldiers before disappearing.
- Q5 hospital can be used 5 time per citizen in battle and will give total of 25,000 energy to soldiers before disappearing.
How to use a hospital?
When you fight in battle, you can use a hospital if:
- You're the defender in the battle
- There is a hospital deployed in the region of fighting, in the specific battle that is currently happening
The most amount of energy you can receive depends from the quality of hospital. If it's Q5 hospital you can get 50 energy from it.
Notice: if your energy is between 91 and 99, a click on the hospital icon will only raise your energy to 100 (i.e. give you less than 10 energy), but still count as 1 time of use.
A hospital's durability is measured by its Energy Budget. The Energy Budget is the maximum amount of energy that one hospital can give to all its soldiers in total before it disappears from the map. If the hospital is Q5, it'll give 25,000 points of energy in total.
Hospitals cannot be constructed anymore.