The treasury section displays the country's accounts in:
Every citizen who is level donating any of the above items.
Countries can gain additional tax income from the regions they have conquered. The amount of currency collected through taxes is updated in real time both in the country treasury and in the Tax Revenue chart. The tax revenue can also be shown in a table.
The taxes of country under partial or total occupation are divided between the occupying countries and the country that is occupied. The taxes are affected by the number of regions each country holds.
The taxes included in the calculations are:
- Import tax
- VAT (Value Added Tax)
- Work tax; split accordingly to general managers, employees and medals.
PCI = TC × (CR/OR × 80% + BI )
- PCI: Partial Country Income
- TCI: Total Country Income
- TC: Tax Collected
- BI: Base Income (20% for the country collecting the tax)
- OR: The number of original regions of the country
- CR: The number of original regions currently under control
The total income of a country (TCI) is the sum of PCI’s calculated for the original and non-original regions the country possesses.
For example, Finland controls a part of its original regions, but has also occupied regions from Greece and Belarus. Finland’s TCI will be:
TCI = PCI (Finland) + PCI (Greece) + PCI (Belarus)
Please note: that even if a country has 0 regions, the base income is still 20%.
Gross Domestic Product
It is possible to see GDP value for the past 60 days for products.
Country Bonuses for products can be seen here.
This is a list of resources that the country owns. List contains:
- Resource (with a productivity bonus if it exists)
- Regions with a Trade Route
- Regions without a Trade Route
Note: All resources are shown even if there are no regions with that resource.
The Resource concessions section lists two main areas:
- resources in concession from other countries.
- resources conceded to other countries.
If there are any concessions currently in motion, the following information will be seen:
- country name and flag
- resource and the region where it is
- in how many days it expires.
If there are any trade embargoes currently in motion, this section lists the embargoed country name and flag, and in how many days it expires.
The tax section lists taxes for each manufactured products and raw materials:
The VAT is only added on manufactured goods.
The salary section lists the:
- Minimum salary (voted by the Congress)
- Average (the average salary based on the last 30 days paid salaries in the country)