From eRepublik Official Wiki
|Health and what influences it|
|A House was being able to be owned by a citizen to provide additional health. A house was purchased on the Marketplace. After Day 1578 houses were removed from the game and the houses of the citizens were converted to temporary health buildings.|
A house consists of a roof and the walls. The roof influences health, while the walls influence durability (days of usage).
- Q1 house will give you maximum of 10 health / day and will last for 10 days.
- Q2 house will give you maximum of 20 health / day and will last for 20 days.
- Q3 house will give you maximum of 30 health / day and will last for 30 days.
- Q4 house will give you maximum of 40 health / day and will last for 40 days.
- Q5 house will give you maximum of 50 health / day and will last for 50 days.
Houses cannot be constructed anymore.
|Homepage · Market · Community · Rules · History|
|Company||Worker||Work · Hard worker achievement · Income tax · Job market|
|General manager||Creating a company · Company page · Employee details · Customization level · Import tax (Tariffs) · Export license · My land · Productivity · Storage · VAT|
|Products||Current||Food · Food raw material · Weapon · Weapon raw material · Defense system* · Hospital* · Moving ticket*|
|Historical||Rising: Defense system · Food · Hospital · House · Weapon|
|Raw Materials||Aluminum · Cattle · Diamonds† · Deer · Fish · Fruits · Grain · Iron · Oil · Rubber · Saltpeter · Wood†|
|Currency||Currencies of the New World · Gold · Inflation|
|Politics||Black market trading · Citizen fee· GDP · Minimum wage · Printing money · Taxes · Trade embargoes · Treasury|
|Market||Marketplace · Monetary market · Job market · Companies for sale|
|* Products currently being phased out
† Products or raw materials from V1 (no longer part of the game)