Boy Pick Up presidential campaign, May 2013
Boy Pick Up has been members of the past administrations of the Philippines. He started as the Ambassador to the Russia after his father, redemption331, died. He also claimed the position of his father before during the leadership of Premier DrummerMike. He then became the Vice Ministers of Home Affairs during Jon873's administration.   
He was appointed as the Vice Minister of Internal Affairs during the reign of President Destroyer S87. He was also appointed as Vice Minister of Defense on John Jurassic's term. He started the Ministry of Culture after he was appointed as the Minister of Education. He was the Minister for three consecutive months. He also became the Minister of Education for the second time in March 2013. He is also the founder and the commissioner of the Philippine Basketball Association.      
Boy Pick Up started his campaign as he released his article about his presidential run. Included in his article were his credentials and his plans for the country. He made an acronym for his plan so that people could remember. He used the word CHILL, a slang meaning to relax or cool off. It means having Cooperation, giving Honor, making Improvements, giving back Life and spreading the Love. 
He then announced his cabinet days after. He appointed a selection of veteran players where a majority had served the numerous cabinets in different government positions.
Boy Pick Up lost the elections against NinoBitpazarec of the RD Philippines Movement. He got 22 votes, which was one-third of the total votes casted. His opponents, NinoBitpazarec and Liana Paldrov got 36 and 8 votes respectively.
|Party||Candidate||Percentage of Votes||Votes|
Partido Sosyalistang Ganap
Kilusan ng Makabayang Pilipino
|supported Boy Pick Up||—||—|
Democratic Party for Progress
Filipino Communist Party
|Boy Pick Up||33.33%||22|
RD Philippines Movement
Post Election Events
After losing, Boy Pick Up concentrated on the Partido Komunista ng Pilipinas, but he lost the elections against ePece in May. He then became inactive in politics. There had been an attempt to do an impeachment a weak after the elections. In the final hours of the congressional elections, RaymondN proposed an impeachment that went through and made Boy Pick Up 47th President of the Philippines. He went on to add the Philippines in NaN. Because of his short term, Boy Pick Up was not able to decently use his Presidential powers. He tried for re-election, but he lost to thedarkwolf.
- Vincenzo Roque, Party President of Kilusan ng Makabayang Pinoy.
- Eldarion Sionnodel, Party President of Radikal Sosyalist Parti.
- bercdo, Party President of Communist Party of Cyprus.
- Chopp, Party President of We The Bots.
- Boy Pick Up. Published April 20, 2013. Retrieved April 21, 2013. , Pick Up Sticks.
-  Bicol x-Press. John Jurassic. Published June 12, 2012. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  The HeartBeat. DrummerMike. July 6, 2012. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  The Drop Zone. Jon873. Published August 9, 2012. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  The International Informer. Destroyer S87. Published October 9, 2012. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  Bikol x-Press. John Jurassic. Published December 10, 2013. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  Philippines News. Deathless91. Published January 6, 2013. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  Hologram. kb1992. Published February 5, 2013. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  Cabinet for March 2013. kmm225. Retrieved April 21, 2013.
-  Pick Up Sticks. Boy Pick Up. Published March 15, 2013. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
-  Pick Up Sticks. Boy Pick Up. Published April 22, 2013. Retrieved April 23, 2013.