From eRepublik Official Wiki
V1 Final Skill Count:
- Michael Francis is a former Olympic athlete who trained and competed in the disciplines of archery and weightlifting. He has competed in all Olympic Games to date, and has failed to win medals in any of them.
- He has traveled the New World in order to broaden his horizons. He has traveled to: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Finland, France, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Japan, North Korea, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
- Michael Francis is currently a member of the American Military Party, joining on May 8th, 2011.
- He was a member of the United Independents Party, being with the party from September 2009 to January 2010, May 10th to August 1st, 2010, and from September 26th, 2010 until May 8th 2011. During his time within the party, he served as a member of the Communications team and the Recruiting team.
- He is also a former member of the Democratic Republicans, from February to May 2010, as a congressional candidate and a part of the recruiting team.
- He has run for Congress ten times, achieving a Congress seat three times: twice in North Korea, and once in the US.
- Michael Francis has spent the majority his military career in The United States Mobile Infantry. He was enlisted there from November 28, 2009 to March 14, 2011.
- He was promoted to PXO of Bravo 5 on April 18th, 2010.
- He then was promoted to the PCO position of the same platoon on May 6th.
- When Bravo 5 was merged with Bravo 3 on August 3rd, he became PCO of the new Bravo 3.
- After arriving home from North Korea, He returned to officer duty as an XO of Bravo 4 on October 1st.
- He was then promoted to PCO of Bravo 4 on December 13th.
United States Army
- Michael Francis enlisted with the United States Army on March 14, 2011.
- He was promoted to Sergeant and currently leads a squad in the Reception Battalion as of April 16th.
I Have News For You! is the newspaper owned and published by Michael Francis. Mostly current events pieces and the occasional congressional platform.