Raw materials are items needed to manufacture products. The following items are raw materials:
Raw materials and regions
Raw materials are placed in some specific regions throughout the New World.
Up to date status of raw materials in regions should be visible in the specific categories here.
Raw material regions give bonuses to the companies in the country. Every different resource (see the table above) country owns gives a productivity bonus for the industry to which it belongs.
|Productivity bonus depending on resource rarity|
|Very rare||Deer, Rubber, Neodymium and Granite||30%|
|Rare||Grain, Saltpeter, Cobalt and Limestone||25%|
|Uncommon||Cattle, Oil, Wolfram and Clay||20%|
|Common||Fruits, Aluminum, Titanium and Wood||15%|
|Very common||Fish, Iron, Magnesium and Sand||10%|
Keep in mind that if a region is not linked to the country capital, half of its resources’ productivity bonuses will be used in the formula (e.g.: 25% for rare will become 12.5%).
Example: Country has 2 grain, deer, fruits, oil, rubber and a sand region not connected to the capital. Food companies will get +70% bonus (grain, deer, fruits), weapon companies will get +50% bonus (oil, rubber), house companies will get +5% bonus (sand) instead of 10% (the region that owns the bonus isn't linked to the capital).
In order for the bonus to be fully effective, there needs to be a transport route through your country's regions to your capital. The route means that for the bonus to be fully effective, the region where the resource is found needs to be connected through regions of your country to your capital.
Note: If a region doesn't have a transport route to the capital, there will be a notice in the society page and they will only provide half of the bonus they hold.
Producing raw materials
Each products industry needs a specific raw material:
- Food companies use Food raw material;
- Weapon companies use Weapon raw material;
- Aircraft companies use Aircraft raw material;
- House companies use House raw material.
For each kind of raw materials there are 5 different buildings, depending on the quantity of resource produced, in my places.
Note: The productivity above doesn't consider the (potential) increment from the regional bonus.
Raw material usage
In this table, there are some examples of the number of raw materials required per worker in all companies with different bonuses.
|Building type||Quality||+0% bonus||+20% bonus||+40% bonus||+60% bonus||+80% bonus||+100% bonus|
- Customization level
- List of regions with...
- Category:Regions with Grain
- Category:Regions with Fish
- Category:Regions with Deer
- Category:Regions with Cattle
- Category:Regions with Fruits
- Category:Regions with Aluminum
- Category:Regions with Iron
- Category:Regions with Saltpeter
- Category:Regions with Rubber
- Category:Regions with Oil
- Category:Regions with Sand
- Category:Regions with Clay
- Category:Regions with Wood
- Category:Regions with Limestone
- Category:Regions with Granite
- One:Raw materials