|Parts of this article (those related to influence of residence on houses) are outdated. (February 2019)|
|Energy and what influences it|
Recovering energy: Energy bar • First aid kit • Food • House • Power pack • Weekly challenge • Winter treat • Pumpkin • Carrot
Once a House is in a citizen's inventory it needs to be activated before the citizen gets the benefits from the House. A House that has been activated can not be sold on the marketplace.
A House can be deactivated and re-activated at any time. Keep in mind that when deactivating a House its durability will be consumed in 1 hour increments. For example, deactivating a House after using it for 1 hour and 3 minutes will consume 2 hours of its durability.
Like all products, it can be purchased on the marketplace.
Since Day 2,492 a citizen can have one house of each quality activated at any time.
- House raw material is used to produce houses.
- If the country owns a region that's connected to capital with sand, clay, wood, limestone or granite, every company in that country will get a certain production bonus depending on the type of the resource it has. Granite provides 30% bonus, limestone 25%, clay 20%, wood 15% and sand 10%. If the region does not have commercial route with the capital, the production bonus is halved.
- The only way to produce houses is by using work tickets generated by your employees. You can not work as manager in your House factories or your House raw material companies.
- If a citizen has two or more companies of the same quality, those companies will contribute to building only one House. For example, if you have 1 Q3 House factory you will only be able to apply 3 work tickets per day to single a House, but if you have 2 Q3 House factories you will be able to apply 6 work tickets per day to a single house.
- See the Productivity page for information on the quantity of House raw materials and work tickets that are needed to produce each quality of houses.
The effectiveness of houses depends on their quality.
A house's quality level determines two characteristics: energy bonus and recoverable energy bonus:
- Q1: +50 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q2: +80 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q3: +100 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q4: +150 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q5: +200 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
Energy bonus determines how much energy points the house provides to the citizen and recoverable energy bonus is the amount of energy a citizen recovers every 6 minutes.
Houses also have durability, which determines how many days it may be reused before having to be disposed of, currently it is 7 days plus the bonus for city size.
Since Day 2,492 citizens will receive 1 Overtime Point for each different quality active house per hour that it remains active. For example, if a citizen has 3 active houses (Q1,Q2,Q3) they will receive 3 Overtime Points per hour.