|Energy and what influences it|
Recovering energy: Energy bar • First aid kit • Food • House • Power pack • Weekly challenge • Winter treat • Pumpkin • Carrot
Once a House is in a citizen's inventory it needs to be activated before the citizen gets the benefits from the House. A House that has been activated can not be sold on the marketplace.
A House can be deactivated and re-activated at any time.
Keep in mind that:
- when activating a House, an activation fee will have to be paid. The fee is paid every time a house is activated.
- when deactivating a House, its durability will be consumed in 1-hour increments. For example, deactivating a House after using it for 1 hour and 3 minutes will consume 2 hours of its durability.
- Since Day 2,492 a citizen can have one house of each quality activated at any time.
- House raw material is used to produce houses.
- The only way to produce houses is by using work tickets generated by your employees. You can not work as a manager in your House factories or your House raw material companies.
- If a citizen has two or more companies of the same quality, those companies will contribute to building only one House. For example, if you have 1 Q3 House factory you will only be able to apply the 3 work tickets per day to single a House, but if you have 2 Q3 House factories you will be able to apply 6 work tickets per day to a single house.
The effectiveness of houses depends on their quality.
A house's quality level determines two characteristics: energy bonus and recoverable energy bonus:
- Q1: +100 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q2: +160 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q3: +200 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q4: +300 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
- Q5: +400 energy bonus, 2 recoverable energy bonus
Energy bonus determines how much energy points the house provides to the citizen and recoverable energy bonus is the amount of energy a citizen recovers every 6 minutes.
Houses also have durability, which determines how many days it may be reused before having to be disposed of, currently, it is 7 days, regardless of the house quality, plus the bonus for city size.
Since Day 2,492 citizens will receive 1 Overtime Point for each different quality active house per hour that it remains active. For example, if a citizen has 3 active houses (Q1, Q2, Q3) they will receive 3 Overtime Points per hour.
- Customization level upgrade
- Rising:House - House during Rising version of the game
- One:House - House during V1 version of the game