Having the role of chief public representative includes personifying the continuity and legitimacy of the state and exercising the political powers, functions, and duties granted to you.
- Unlock the presidential feature by reaching experience level .
- Be a party member.
- Be endorsed by their party president.
Once they have completed all three requirements for becoming a candidate, they will also need to win the election in order to become the next country president.
When do elections take place?
On the 5th of each month, the presidential elections take place in the New World. Citizens will have to access the voting polls in order to see the list of the 5 candidates from their country.
Presidential powerscampaign of the day, assign (and remove) a citizen to one of the country titles and propose an unlimited number of laws.
The laws that the president can propose are as following:
|Laws that can be proposed by|
President: New citizen message · MPP · Declare war · Airstrike · Propose peace · Trade embargo · Resource concession · Leave alliance · Change alliance leader
If there is a dictator on power in the country, both the President and Congress members don’t officially lose their positions, but they are powerless as long as the Dictator is ruling the country. The congressmen and the President cannot propose or vote any laws.
- The president retains all normal abilities, including the ability to make mutual protection pacts even if the country is completely occupied before the end of their term. That president is able to move freely.
- If it is considered that presidents are no longer wanted as the living national symbol of the state, they risk Impeachment.
- President cannot run for Congress elections.