Official eOlympics Logo
The eOlympics was a game used by eRepublik citizens for fun. The athletics are required to have high strength into having a better chance of winning, the top 3 athletes in there sport get either Gold, Silver or Bronze. The athletes were ran through a formula which determents who gets a medal or not.
The eOlympics was being ran by Snowey and the eOlympic Board. The official eOlympics newspaper was called The eOlympic News.
Each athlete was given a signature to use where they like.
- Strength (of the athlete) + Energy drinks* + Protein drink* = Total Strength
- Weather - Total Strength = New Strength (Hot, Cold, Snowing, etc.)
- New Strength + Bike/Trainers/Shark suit* = Total (Gold, Silver, Bronze or below 3rd place)
- Luck system (All players 30/20) (Could Pass Out/Trip Over/Fall Off Bike/Drown/Hit a tree/Brake a Bone)
* = The items with stars are bought with Gold, this helps the athlete to do better in the games.
26 countries participated in any of the 3 eOlympics that was held monthly:
|Serbia||Singapore||Slovenia||South Africa||South Korea|
The eOlympic Games was held on the 30th of each month. It was hosted by different countries per month unless voted for the same country again.
|I||United Kingdom||May 30th, 2010||12||United Kingdom|
|II||Switzerland||June 30th, 2010||18||United Kingdom|
|III||India||July 30th, 2010||4 (as of July 08, 2010)||Unknown|